San Francisco Camera Shop

Kiwi_cruiser

I am looking at getting another Battery for my Olympus Tough TG-4 camera, which I can get it cheaper in the USA then here in New Zealand.

We will be spending overnight in San Francisco on our Aurora cruise and I was wondering if there is anyone here is from San Francisco and might know of a Camera Shop that is close to the cruise ship docks??

If you walk down the Embarcadero past Pier 39 and past where it turns into Jefferson Street, you'll find the Boudin Café (not the shop on pier 39). Right across the street is a camera store. When we were there last year, it was still flying the Kodak colors, oddly enough.

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Try Adolf Gasser photography on 2nd street, a couple blocks down from Market. Avoid any of the shops in Fisherman's Wharf, like the plague they are full of cheap knock off's. There are plenty of good photography store's still left if San Francisco, just do a Google map search when you get there. You'll find peidcab's all over by the cruise ship terminal, it may cost you a couple of dollars but they can get you to the ones close by if you don't want to walk.

• 3 weeks later...
Try Adolf Gasser photography on 2nd street, a couple blocks down from Market. Avoid any of the shops in Fisherman's Wharf, like the plague they are full of cheap knock off's. There are plenty of good photography store's still left if San Francisco, just do a Google map search when you get there. You'll find peidcab's all over by the cruise ship terminal, it may cost you a couple of dollars but they can get you to the ones close by if you don't want to walk.

I wouldn't count on Gassers. They're closing (or closed). The get rid of all things sale for this started last month. According to their FB post from yesterday they had only 4 days left.