Windstar alum question

jumelle

Booked a couple shore excursions for a September cruise and I was told MyWindstar would be up and running. That was two weeks ago. This is ridiculous. Whoever they hired to do this is most incompetent.

Hold yesterday to book November Caribbean was 59 minutes! They are slammed with the sale.

This is one reason to have a good TA. They spend time calling and you don't have to waste yours.

I tried to log into My Windstar today. For months, it's said I have nothing booked. Today, it says I have a cruise booked from Colon to Aruba on April 8, 2017, which I don't. Wonder if they will be surprised when I don't show up?

This is one reason to have a good TA. They spend time calling and you don't have to waste yours.

I tried to log into My Windstar today. For months, it's said I have nothing booked. Today, it says I have a cruise booked from Colon to Aruba on April 8, 2017, which I don't. Wonder if they will be surprised when I don't show up?

I'm a control freak and got tired of dealing with an overly busy TA. Started booking myself a year or so ago and get answers directly from the source instead of 3rd hand. If I went on a different line I would probably use a TA but not the one I used to do business with. She travels a lot and I was frustrated. I put the phone on speaker yesterday for the 59 minutes, had wine and made dinner. Then talked to a lovely agent, Henry.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk