Lularoe leggings

toribrite

I think they'd be fine for traveling, but on the actual cruise -- assuming you're doing the Caribbean like most of us -- leggings would be uncomfortably hot.

Going to Europe! It'll be a bit chilly there.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 4 weeks later...

When it comes to lularoe, you are either in or out....there is no in between.

I'm sure they are very comfortable, but printed leggings should only be worn by 10 year old girls. Just my opinion. YMMV.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for coming back and letting us know what you ended up doing, wardrobe-wise.

From a sociologist's curiosity: Which ports did you visit and did you see others wearing printed leggings? I'm wondering if the trend is going on; it used to be that the only women I saw in printed leggings in Europe were a very few Germans/Eastern Europeans and for some reason, they all had short orange-ish red hair and wore T-shirts with those leggings that did NOT cover their backsides ;) Now, black leggings with booties or boots were all over the place.

Thank you for coming back and letting us know what you ended up doing, wardrobe-wise.

From a sociologist's curiosity: Which ports did you visit and did you see others wearing printed leggings? I'm wondering if the trend is going on; it used to be that the only women I saw in printed leggings in Europe were a very few Germans/Eastern Europeans and for some reason, they all had short orange-ish red hair and wore T-shirts with those leggings that did NOT cover their backsides ;) Now, black leggings with booties or boots were all over the place.

I went to Southhampton, Paris, Cherbourg, Bilbao, and Gijon. Honestly, I tend not to notice too much what other people wear. I did see some people on the boat with leggings. I also wore single color leggings, not just prints. And all my shirts covered my bum :) it was too hot for boots, otherwise I'm sure there would've been more of those.

What is the material of the shirts and skirts?

The only time I would wear leggings is under my regular pants in a cold climate - instead of tights.

I don't have any with me right now to tell you the material. But they do tend to be pretty warm.

Interesting small sample study!

After a 1/2 hour walk in central London I can easily say the only printed leggings I saw were on Easteren Europeans in tourist areas. Should have taken pictures!!!!

Not pretty sights. There were none on locals in MayFair .

I doubt they will be seen on upmarket cruise lines except maybe on the occasional child.

• 2 months later...
I dunno but it seems to me that most people who wear leggings have NO idea what they look like from behind, or they would never wear them. ;)

I always wear a long top with leggings. May backside looks worse when 1wear regular slacks with a shorter top

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

My husband and I have traveled on several ocean and river cruises in Europe over the last several years. On trips in cooler regions and during cooler months tights with tunic length sweaters or shirts have been part of my wardrobe for both day and evening. And especially on river cruises this has the style of dress for many ladies of all ages on these cruises. You can have a very polished look with tights if they are made of heavier fabric. I usually pair my tights with low boots when on tours with a lot of walking. And in the evening I pair them with sparkly tops and heels.

This summer I wore Capri length tights with tunic tops for a cruise in the med.

My tights are basic black, and heavier fabric than those I wear to the gym.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...