TIPS -- ANY NEW Things vs Other S Class Ships

mcrcruiser

The Sunset Bar was redesigned for Reflection, making it the best bar in the fleet IMHO!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thanks for the info That is where we all can have a sail away :D

Isn't the Reflection the ship with the bells that chime as you walk through the hallway toward the Ensemble Lounge (with some interesting art along the way)? Not a big difference, but a nice touch that I am looking forward to experiencing again in September. We are cruising with cruise virgins and will enjoy their reactions to that and all the other cool art around the ship. :)

Thanks every one for your informative posts .:) Interesting is that the sky lounge is 40% smaller because of the added cabins . Guess we will see it when we have our Connections Party there

We have sailed other S class ships including Silhouette & adding more people to Reflection doesn't thrill me :eek:. Generally we prefer less people ;but ,if the design flow of people is very good we shouldn't feel them in the public spaces .We will find out .

We actually preferred the smaller ships like Mercury with less passenger loads .Makes a big difference in embarking & disembarking a ship ;as well as the space between people in the public areas of any ship :')