Anyone have pictures of a cabin configured with twin beds????

Pengawin3

Traveling with my best friend from HS and we'll be in twin beds. Have heard the set up can be TIGHT!

Anyone with pictures of a window cabin with twin beds??? I read of a hack that involves rearranging the furniture and am certainly prepared.

Photos? Anyone?

Much appreciated.

Counting the days until our Fiji/Tahiti cruise!!!!

Traveling with my best friend from HS and we'll be in twin beds. Have heard the set up can be TIGHT!

There really should be no furniture rearranging. The one-piece beds in cabins designated as able to become twin seem to mean there are two twin beds hiding under the one bed topping. If so desired, the topping is removed and the two beds underneath are simply pulled apart a few inches to form twin beds. At least that is the way it went for us in a Grand Suite. Nothing else got moved.

• 3 weeks later...

We rearranged our beds. And they were two separate beds with their own frames.

They were too Close! Hardly any separation and I was sharing with a coworker. We both were uncomfortable and went to work immediately.

We moved 1 bed under the window. The other bed stayed near the closet. And the table went in the middle with the sofa in front of it. The ottoman went in the corner.

Our room seemed much bigger and when we showed it to our cabin steward she coudn't get over our configuration laughing, saying "you guys werent joking". We rearranged it back to the way it was before leaving.

Give your room steward a heads up about bed rearranging and arrange it back before leaving.

There's no law against it and no harm done to anyone.

Edited by Cruzinbabe06

I,too, was curious about the rearranging of the twin beds. If you go to Youtube and enter CruiseshisInf/paulguaguin (take the first video) you will find a informational video about the ship and 3/4s of the way through the video shows a photo of a twin bed set up in several cabins. The Ocean view photo gives a good idea how one could rearrange the twin beds.

Edited by Cruisedreamer1
more information

• 4 weeks later...
I,too, was curious about the rearranging of the twin beds. If you go to Youtube and enter CruiseshisInf/paulguaguin (take the first video) you will find a informational video about the ship and 3/4s of the way through the video shows a photo of a twin bed set up in several cabins. The Ocean view photo gives a good idea how one could rearrange the twin beds.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Finally found the video you mentioned. I think you might have added typos. The video is

Edited by Pengawin3
Clarity, revision, added a link

We rearranged our beds. And they were two separate beds with their own frames.

They were too Close! Hardly any separation and I was sharing with a coworker. We both were uncomfortable and went to work immediately.

We moved 1 bed under the window. The other bed stayed near the closet. And the table went in the middle with the sofa in front of it. The ottoman went in the corner.

Our room seemed much bigger and when we showed it to our cabin steward she coudn't get over our configuration laughing, saying "you guys werent joking". We rearranged it back to the way it was before leaving.

Give your room steward a heads up about bed rearranging and arrange it back before leaving.

There's no law against it and no harm done to anyone.

Thanks for the information. I had read this somewhere else, but wanted more confirmation.