Spa pass help!

klannin

it soundtlike the pre boarding spa pass option no longer available this close to boarding#

however there has always been the option for a spa familiarisation tour soon aftr boarding where they show you round and try to sell passes-sure that will still be an option unless the unlikely scenario they have sold out

On our TA last year on the Epic, all spa passes sold out before our cruise. We were traveling with others and on the first day they couldn't get a pass or day pass! We were all in the Haven and the first to board - and the first to inquire about this. They sold everything! Hopefully that won't be the case for your cruise.

I'm on the same TA with you and did get my spa pass early. I think you have 2 options: Go directly to the spa when you board; this is a first time for this itinerary and less likely to be sold out that more familiar cruises. Second, some people change their minds either just before sailing or shortly after and you could ask about that too. Have them take your name and cabin no. in case plan A doesn't work out. Good luck!

Rainey

I'm on the same TA with you and did get my spa pass early. I think you have 2 options: Go directly to the spa when you board; this is a first time for this itinerary and less likely to be sold out that more familiar cruises. Second, some people change their minds either just before sailing or shortly after and you could ask about that too. Have them take your name and cabin no. in case plan A doesn't work out. Good luck!

Rainey

Thanks so Much! Appreciate the info

• 4 weeks later...

How much has the spa pass cost on the Transatlantics? We are booked on Epic the Nov 5 from Barcelona to Cape Canaveral.

Never did a spa package before. Is it too crowded to get a nice bed? What all is included? My husband has no interest in this and I hate to feel I'm abandoning him, but I do love a spa!

On a 16 day TA (4/30-5/16) the charge was $299 pp, if you purchased online, about $20 more if you wait until boarding. Haven passengers can book at 100 days before sailing, the rest at 90 days. Loungers were plentiful during the very early morning hours; around 3 p.m. every lounger was taken, at least with a book or towel, including the non-heated ones. On the Getaway, it's all the way forward, so check your walk. It was too much for me with my cane after 2 days but "back in the day", like 2 years ago, wouldn't have bothered me.