Harvest Caye Cabanas

NHL Philly Fan

We are on the first sailing that will be stopping at Harvest Caye. The cabanas just went on sale today. Here is the info for those interested.

PRIVATE BEACH CABANA - CAPACITY 6 - $475

Spend a sultry day inside the comfort of one of our incredible self-contained retreats that comfortably house up to six guests. Each cabana provides a great home base for enjoying your stay on the Cay. Placed on a secluded portion of the island your cabana offers a step back in time allowing you the opportunity to build a sandcastle with the kids and for taking a dip in the sea. Rest, relax, enjoy the Caribbean views from your front porch or from the air conditioned interior. Each cabana includes private restroom, in door and out door showers, Bluetooth audio, a digital safe, mini refrigerator, beach hammock and your very own Butler and Concierge service. Reserve a cabana and you’ll have everything you need to enjoy a glorious day on Harvest Cay. One ADA cabana available.

PRIVATE CANOPY BEACH CANABA - CAPACITY 2 - $199

Retreat to the privacy of your own poolside canopy cabana. These uniquely designed cabanas will elevate the status of your island experience providing the perfect mix of rest and relaxation in the lagoon-style pool retreat. Relax on lounge chairs under your cabana canopy and draw the curtains for additional privacy. The pool also features a fun resort atmosphere with easy access to the bar, retail shops and Margaritaville. Pool canopy cabanas accommodate 2 guests.

Prices are per cabana not per guest.

I've been going back and forth about this. My concern is that our schedule has us departing the Island at 1PM; which I assume means they will want us back on board by Noon. Doesn't leave a lot of time to enjoy that Cabana.

We'll probably give it a miss this time.

I've been going back and forth about this. My concern is that our schedule has us departing the Island at 1PM; which I assume means they will want us back on board by Noon. Doesn't leave a lot of time to enjoy that Cabana.

We'll probably give it a miss this time.

Yikes. Thank you I booked after midnight last night and never thought to check how long we are in port. Doing that now.

Just checked. 8 am - 5 pm if I had to be back by noon I certainly wouldnt have booked. Thanks for pointing that out.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by js

Booked mine for the Jade on 4/14. Called the shorex number to use the $50 shorex credit and didnt have to prepay so i could pay for it using my OBC. Don't book online or you don't utilize the Shorex credit or any OBC you may have.

We are on the first sailing that will be stopping at Harvest Caye. The cabanas just went on sale today. Here is the info for those interested.

PRIVATE BEACH CABANA - CAPACITY 6 - $475

Spend a sultry day inside the comfort of one of our incredible self-contained retreats that comfortably house up to six guests. Each cabana provides a great home base for enjoying your stay on the Cay. Placed on a secluded portion of the island your cabana offers a step back in time allowing you the opportunity to build a sandcastle with the kids and for taking a dip in the sea. Rest, relax, enjoy the Caribbean views from your front porch or from the air conditioned interior. Each cabana includes private restroom, in door and out door showers, Bluetooth audio, a digital safe, mini refrigerator, beach hammock and your very own Butler and Concierge service. Reserve a cabana and you’ll have everything you need to enjoy a glorious day on Harvest Cay. One ADA cabana available.

PRIVATE CANOPY BEACH CANABA - CAPACITY 2 - $199

Retreat to the privacy of your own poolside canopy cabana. These uniquely designed cabanas will elevate the status of your island experience providing the perfect mix of rest and relaxation in the lagoon-style pool retreat. Relax on lounge chairs under your cabana canopy and draw the curtains for additional privacy. The pool also features a fun resort atmosphere with easy access to the bar, retail shops and Margaritaville. Pool canopy cabanas accommodate 2 guests.

Prices are per cabana not per guest.

Hi. What is the first sailing daye that will start in Harvest Caye? I cannot wait to start reading all the reviews. I did book last night after midnight when I read they were online and bookable lol. I did notice that there are no loungers outside only couch.

Yikes. Thank you I booked after midnight last night and never thought to check how long we are in port. Doing that now.

Just checked. 8 am - 5 pm if I had to be back by noon I certainly wouldnt have booked. Thanks for pointing that out.

I wonder if we call they'll reduce the cost since it's only half a day?

Harriet

Booked mine for the Jade on 4/14. Called the shorex number to use the $50 shorex credit and didnt have to prepay so i could pay for it using my OBC. Don't book online or you don't utilize the Shorex credit or any OBC you may have.
Tmilak, thank you for posting that!! I was unsure how OBC worked. This explained it perfectly for me, lol. I just booked a cabana for our July cruise.

Hi. What is the first sailing daye that will start in Harvest Caye? I cannot wait to start reading all the reviews. I did book last night after midnight when I read they were online and bookable lol. I did notice that there are no loungers outside only couch.

Sail date is 11/11 port date is 11/17

I just booked a beach cabana for the getaway, nov 20 sailing. I asked the agent if my UBP would cover my drink charges, but she did not have the answer.

The agent I spoke with yesterday said no...but fingers crossed it is just NCL getting mixed up again!

I just booked our beach cabana for a December trip. They were loaded onto my Shorex availability online, but I chose to call instead so I can pay later once on the ship.

However, when I checked my kids' shorex availability online, there were no cabanas showing. We are in a suite, so I am wondering if only suite guests can book at this time? Perhaps non suite guests can call in and book?

I am super exited for this Caye, and really do hope that NCL has it together for this experience. I booked soooooo long ago and have even cruised this past April when HC was supposed to be finished. We'll see.

Scanditaly

I just booked our beach cabana for a December trip. They were loaded onto my Shorex availability online, but I chose to call instead so I can pay later once on the ship.

However, when I checked my kids' shorex availability online, there were no cabanas showing. We are in a suite, so I am wondering if only suite guests can book at this time? Perhaps non suite guests can call in and book?

I am super exited for this Caye, and really do hope that NCL has it together for this experience. I booked soooooo long ago and have even cruised this past April when HC was supposed to be finished. We'll see.

Scanditaly

I booked yesterday under our suite. We also have the connecting mini-suite so I just checked that reservation and it's available there too.