Azura - a few questions please?

Deeliteful

Hi All

I have not sailed on P&O for about 10 years so have a couple of questions for more recent cruisers please:

Will our cabin steward provide a bucket of ice daily if requested?

Are robes provided (we are not in a suite), or will they be if we ask?

Is room service breakfast FOC?

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers

Pat

Three questions 1 .... yes. 2 ..... no (not sure about the asking bit). 3. ..... yes, free but just continental no hot breakfast.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Whether or not you get ice seems to depend on your steward/cabin/ship. We've asked and never yet got it (three different ships). Last time on Britannia our steward said because of the ship's layout it was too far for them to go.

I believe other posters have asked about robes even if not in a suite and have been told "No". The consensus seems to be they're not very nice anyway.

Same answers as DiaB.

You can buy the robes via the P&O call centre using P&O brochure ( look under souvenirs )

and have them brought to your room on arrival. We have done this.

They had them on sale down on deck five near the shop same side as future cruises .

They were still the same price as the brochure offer .We have also bought them this way and

they show on your on board spend as a Housekeeping purchase.

Superior Deluxe Cabins get a free bathrobe. At least they did last time we were onboard, and according to the P&O website still do - but that still says suites have an iron and they were removed from all cabins in January!

Whether or not you get ice seems to depend on your steward/cabin/ship. We've asked and never yet got it (three different ships). Last time on Britannia our steward said because of the ship's layout it was too far for them to go.

I believe other posters have asked about robes even if not in a suite and have been told "No". The consensus seems to be they're not very nice anyway.

That does surprise me, not done Britannia yet, but never been refused ice on any of our P&O cruises yet, including Azura