Question regarding beds

Emptynesternow

Looking at the photos of the cabins on Celebrity sailings...the bed looks curved at the foot....my husband is 6'2" and previous had issues with a short bed on NCL....can you give me any insight on this? We love to cruise and a short bed...again...will be a no go for him. Thank you

Looking at the photos of the cabins on Celebrity sailings...the bed looks curved at the foot....my husband is 6'2" and previous had issues with a short bed on NCL....can you give me any insight on this? We love to cruise and a short bed...again...will be a no go for him. Thank you

I'm 5"11 and its ok. Husbands 6'1 and its a bit short for him. But he's a wiggler. They curve at the ends so you can walk around them in the cabin. We have ours split, so we both can stay more towards the edge thats not curved, and it works out better for us that way then if the beds remain together and we're both vying for the longer middle portion.

Recently on NCL EPIC and bed was quite short. At 6 feet, i really didn't like the rounded beds but made them suitable in several ways. For instance, make sure your pillows are at the very top, untuck comforter as has been said and an even better one. Even thought they are fairly heavy, i found i could pull the bed frame further away from the wall and out from under the headboard, giving me just enough room. Maybe those beds will be the same?