JUST OFF EQUINOX TODAY! any questions???

Pier290

Any specialty dining deals on board?

Sent from my SM-T550 using Forums mobile app

We did this same cruise in early April. One deal was Murano had a special lunch on a sea day. It was thirty dollars per person and did not include the full dinner menu. We went and really enjoyed it. An added treat were the violin and cello duo who played soft music while we ate. The food was delicious and the service was excellent. We will be back on Equinox in May and I hope we can repeat this experience.

Hello. Considering first Celebrity cruise. Looking at Equinox in June. Do you have to prebook shows online before boarding?

I appreciate any info. We have sailed on RCL, NCL, and DCL and I've never had to do that before.

Thanks!

Hello. Considering first Celebrity cruise. Looking at Equinox in June. Do you have to prebook shows online before boarding?

I appreciate any info. We have sailed on RCL, NCL, and DCL and I've never had to do that before.

Thanks!

No prebooking shows for any of Celebritys ships.

No prebooking shows for any of Celebritys ships.

Thank you for your quick response. I've never booked a cruise on such short notice. If we booked a suite, do you think there is a chance the concierge could get us reservations in the specialty restaurants?

Thank you for your quick response. I've never booked a cruise on such short notice. If we booked a suite, do you think there is a chance the concierge could get us reservations in the specialty restaurants?

You're welcome. We've never booked a concierge class stateroom so I can't answer that one.

If you are in a suite either the Michaels Club concierge or your butler can make whatever dining reservations you would like.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You shouldn't have a problem getting reservations even if not in a suite. We are on the Equinox now and they have been hawking speciality restaurants reservations since we boarded yesterday. I know they are offering discounts but not sure how much as we probably won't go to a speciality restaurant this cruise.

You shouldn't have a problem getting reservations even if not in a suite. We are on the Equinox now and they have been hawking speciality restaurants reservations since we boarded yesterday. I know they are offering discounts but not sure how much as we probably won't go to a speciality restaurant this cruise.

Can you please let me know what the closet setup is if you're in a standard room? Trying to determine if there are shelves/cubbies or just hanging bars.

Can you please let me know what the closet setup is if you're in a standard room? Trying to determine if there are shelves/cubbies or just hanging bars.

I would like to know this also. From pictures I have seen it looks like there is a top bar and a bar in the middle that you can pull down I didn't see any shelves/cubbies.

Also about what depth is the storage that is over the bed I was thinking of bringing some of those fold up cubbies to put up there.

Thank you.