Rain on Deck BBQ night?

new_cruiser

We had rain on our deck BBQ night in Grenada a few years ago. They held it inside. The food stations were mostly outside of amphora and seating was in the restaurant. I don't think the crew did a show afterward like on our recent cruise but it was still excellent.

We had pouring rain for the beach BBQ on our cruise in March but it was still great! The staff worked very hard to keep spirits up despite the rain.

We had rain in Cartagena on the Legend. I mean RAIN and we're from Florida. The crew did an amazing job getting food under cover in ankle deep water, opened the Verandah, moved tables and continued to smile. After the rain quit the crew came around with towels for all, dried off the tables and chairs and proceeded to put on a great show though slightly rain delayed. That's why Windstar contunues to dazzle us.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

We love the BBQ on deck. We have done it inside twice. On Windsurf, it was on the lounge deck. On the Star Legend, it was in Amphora. I liked having it inside. Amphora was also used for lunch and breakfast when the weather was too cold or wet for the Veranda.