x-Mas Holiday sailing 2017

Bobstam

I know it's a long ways out but I'm curious if anyone can share what a Christmas holiday sailing might be like.

We are a party of 7, we will have our adult children and 2 grandchildren onboard and want to know if the ship will be decorated? How crowded will it be, do they fill up over the season, we sail on Dec 24, 2017.

So excited to be on NCL again. Escape was awesome this past February.

Thanks for you thoughts

I did a Xmas / NYE sailing on the Pearl in 2014. It was wonderful.

The ship is fully decorated. There were several holiday events on board including visits from Santa to caroling. It was a full ship with lots of kids which should be expected over the holidays. There were many Europeans on our cruise (an 11-day cruise) and we saw some topless bathing on the sun deck. I really didn't notice except for the large volume of young men that wandered by.

I'd do it again in anytime. A wonderful cruise! Enjoy.

Edited by nets33

We did the Xmas and New Year Cruise on the Spirit a couple of years ago . It was fabulous . The ship was decorated for Xmas it was just lovely. Plus, no need to buy Christmas Grocerey , no cooking, no washing up and no housework. We've booked again on the Spirit for this Christmas and 2017 from Barcelona .

We were on the Gem the week immediately before Xmas in 2011 with all three of our adult children & it was WONDERFUL!! We had Xmas Midnight Mass on 12/24 in the Stardust Theater. The boat is decorated, the Atrium had a Xmas tree, it was great! We disembarked on Xmas Day in NYC & then went to my sister-in-law's in NJ for Xmas dinner & open presents!

I'd HIGHLY recommend a Xmas cruise on NCL!! :)

Tom K.

We are a party of 7, we will have our adult children and 2 grandchildren onboard and want to know if the ship will be decorated? How crowded will it be, do they fill up over the season, we sail on Dec 24, 2017.

Yes, there are decorations. I'm sure your family will enjoy it.