Capt. Paul Wright...

CASHIPman

Just curious where he might be since his retirement?

I sailed with him on QE2 over Sept. 11, 2001 and just came across some pictures from that trip which had me thinking 'bout him.

Ah, yes! "Overnight Wright". He was one of our favorite captains also.

If you want to email me at enigmaent at aol dot com, I "might" be able to give you a way to contact him.

I would love to see your pictures also!

• 10 months later...

FOLKS;

I HAVE NOT TALKED TO CAPT WRIGHT SINCE HE RETIRED...I HAD HIS PRIVATE PHONE NUMBER IN ARIZONA WHERE HE LIVES PART TIME...COULD YOU CONTACT HIM AND TELL HIM THAT "RJ MORRIS": WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO HIM AGAIN SOON, AS WE NOW LIVE IN ARIZONA...HE REMEMBERS ME AS WE ARE BOTH AIRPLANE PILOTS, AND HAVE BEEN ON THREE CRUISES WITH HIM...THANKS..FOR YOUR TIME AND EFFORTS TO HELP OUT...

R.J. MORRIS

P.S. HOW DO I "E-MAIL" OR CONTACT A POSTER ON THIS SITE> JUST FOR YOUR INFO...I AM THE "YOUNGEST PERSON," TO HAVE BEEN ON ALL "FOUR QUEENS.":o

Ah, yes! "Overnight Wright". He was one of our favorite captains also.

If you want to email me at enigmaent at aol dot com, I "might" be able to give you a way to contact him.

I would love to see your pictures also!

Edited by Host Hattie
contact details removed at poster's request

FOLKS;

I HAVE NOT TALKED TO CAPT WRIGHT SINCE HE RETIRED...I HAD HIS PRIVATE PHONE NUMBER IN ARIZONA WHERE HE LIVES PART TIME...COULD YOU CONTACT HIM AND TELL HIM THAT "RJ MORRIS": WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO HIM AGAIN SOON, AS WE NOW LIVE IN ARIZONA...HE REMEMBERS ME AS WE ARE BOTH AIRPLANE PILOTS, AND HAVE BEEN ON THREE CRUISES WITH HIM...THANKS..FOR YOUR TIME AND EFFORTS TO HELP OUT...

R.J. MORRIS

P.S. HOW DO I "E-MAIL" OR CONTACT A POSTER ON THIS SITE> JUST FOR YOUR INFO...I AM THE "YOUNGEST PERSON," TO HAVE BEEN ON ALL "FOUR QUEENS.":o

You can only contact someone on this site if they post their email address, there is no private messaging function.

Edited by Host Hattie

I was invited by Captain Wright to dine at his table and to tour the bridge on two of his final commands of Queen Mary 2.

He said that he would be retiring to Cornwall.

He was a great captain - a true Cunarder.