Trouble accessing personaliser

Dorset Cruiser

• 3 weeks later...
Must be my ipad - tried on the laptop and it went through fine

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Interesting! I tried to sign in on my laptop several times since booking, and haven't been able to; however I have no trouble at all on my tablet! :confused:

I don't know about anyone else, but I've had problems when using these CC message boards.

I used to reply to a message by clicking on the "quick reply to this message" quill and paper icon bottom right but when I do that now, the reply box has the previous poster's quote in it as though I had clicked on the "reply with quote" icon. So now I have to use the Post Reply icon at bottom left.

Also, I used to be able to click on other people's user names to see "view public profile" or "all posts by" but this feature does not appear to work any more.

This has been happening for about a month now.

Anyone else having trouble today?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I've had a problem since yesterday on an iPad but no problems on a PC. On further research it is a problem suffered by many on all of Carnival Group's web sites. The problem is while there seems to be a remedy for sorting out the glitch on a PC, I can't seem to find anyway to sort it out on an iPad.

Well this has never happened before - I was safely inside Cunard's VP looking at the shore excursions. I clicked on the tab as if you are buying tickets for one of the tours to see what the departure time is and I landed up on P&O's VP log-in page! And if I click the back button I can't get out of it. Part of the URL says "error path" and the tab at the top is still showing the Cunard flag and Voyage Personaliser.