Is Cunard's website really bad?

MandH

OK, so it's not just me! I've been trying to get onto the personaliser for days. My travel agent has told me that until all the information is completed 100% on there they can't issue any travel documents.

I've phoned my agent... emailed... thankfully I am not travelling soon :)

Had the same trouble, research on here suggested trying all names on the booking. I booked and everything comes in my name, but to log onto VP I have to use my wife's details! It may be alphabet related, my first name is Richard and she is Betty (but known as Hilary!), so she comes first. Our actual e-tickets only became available 6 weeks before our cruise.

Had the same trouble, research on here suggested trying all names on the booking. I booked and everything comes in my name, but to log onto VP I have to use my wife's details! It may be alphabet related, my first name is Richard and she is Betty (but known as Hilary!), so she comes first. Our actual e-tickets only became available 6 weeks before our cruise.

6 weeks before cruise is usual time for e tickets Cunard should send an email to you telling you they are ready

Thanks - yes I've tried both names, different order, different birth dates etc. It's a toll call for me to call Cunard so hopefully the travel agent will sort it! Thanks