New wine list, post-remaster?

islanderr

Apologies if this has been discussed to death already. I did a search of the forum (and of the Cunard web site) and could not find what I was looking for.

Has Cunard published an updated wine list yet? I enjoyed their promotional film that discussed their efforts in sprucing up the wine selection, and I would like to do some pre-cruise research.

I was able to find the document entitled CU_wine_list.pdf from Cunard's site, but I am not sure if it reflects any changes, as it does not mention the so-called remastering.

Thank you in advance for your kind responses.

I doubt that Cunard will be publishing new wine lists soon. My experience on QM2 since 2004 has been that the wine list changes every year; I don't know how often Cunard updates its online versions. If you are interested in former QM2 wine lists, I've uploaded a few to my contribution to the above Sticky.

You may be right, pmb1. I thought, on the basis of the promotional video that Cunard released (

) that it was making substantial changes to the Queen Mary 2 wine list as a part of the remastering, and that an updated document would be necessary. Not yet, I guess?

You may be right, pmb1. I thought, on the basis of the promotional video that Cunard released (
) that it was making substantial changes to the Queen Mary 2 wine list as a part of the remastering, and that an updated document would be necessary. Not yet, I guess?

That's also what I understood from that video. I'd love to see the new list. Perhaps some-one on the first post-refit voyage will post it. It would be nice of Cunard posted it on their site.

Just to close the loop on this thread, I received the following helpful message from Cunard today:

"The new Cunard wine lists are in the process of being completed and will shortly be released. These should be available online as per the current menu within the next 2 to 3 weeks."

So there you have it. I foresee happy hours of obsessive research once the new lists are released. :)

• 2 months later...

Did anyone come across the wine or drink menu for Cunard, QM2 in particular? Booked a queens grill with free drink package included, this covers anything up to $12. interested in what my selection of wines will be.

thank you in advance

Roger

I'm not sure how up to date the wine list on the Cunard site is, but it looks as if most of the wine by the glass will be included as long as you only order a small glass !

There is a link in the sticky at the top of the board which will take you to the bar and wine lists.

Did anyone come across the wine or drink menu for Cunard, QM2 in particular? Booked a queens grill with free drink package included, this covers anything up to $12. interested in what my selection of wines will be.

thank you in advance

Roger

Roger, bar menus & wine lists can be found here: https://ask.cunard.com/help/life-on-board/drink_cost

-S.

Cruise critic always has the answer. looks like I'm drinking smaller glasses.

I have to believe this is honored in the queens grill restaurant.

Thanks

Yes it will be. One word of advice, if a drink costs $12.05 for example, you will pay the full $12.05 not just the $0.05 difference. If l recall correctly, a glass of house champagne, Delamotte NV, just sneaks in under the $12 limit.

M-AR