Symphony of the Seas' Blocks Are in the House!

I liked it when the Cupcake Cupboard was here on Allure, and I assume originally on Oasis. The Kate Spade store seems like a waste of space now on Oasis. Is it Kate Spade on Harmony? I haven't checked the Symphony deck plans in awhile. Off to do that. <Just labeled retail)

Agree the Cupcake Cupboard was a much more popular and better use of the space.

I liked it when the Cupcake Cupboard was here on Allure, and I assume originally on Oasis. The Kate Spade store seems like a waste of space now on Oasis. Is it Kate Spade on Harmony? I haven't checked the Symphony deck plans in awhile. Off to do that. <Just labeled retail)

Yes, there is a Kate Spade store on Harmony.

On my sailing, the store was never busy when I was in the area.

Including us, I was 10 people all week in the Kate Spare store, where I use to hit the cupcake Cupboard a few times a week.

Don't know if this was already posted, but we sailed with Captain Rob Hempstead on the Oasis last week and that was his last cruise on the Oasis. He is going to be taking command of the Symphony of the Seas. He thinks Captain Rick Sullivan with be his alternating Captain at some point. He's really looking forward to taking the Symphony out. He is on vacation now and will go over to work on the Symphony is November. He's a very nice personable man.

Don't know if this was already posted, but we sailed with Captain Rob Hempstead on the Oasis last week and that was his last cruise on the Oasis. He is going to be taking command of the Symphony of the Seas. He thinks Captain Rick Sullivan with be his alternating Captain at some point. He's really looking forward to taking the Symphony out. He is on vacation now and will go over to work on the Symphony is November. He's a very nice personable man.

Interesting bit of news. Rob seems like a decent guy, very personable.

elcaptiain.jpg

Are they different than Harmony

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

I finally got around the checking and the deck plans of the Harmony are different when looking at the beach pool. The Symphony ones do have an indication of umbrellas and the Harmony does not. Of course that might just be something the artist did and subject to change, but I remembered you noting the lack of them on Harmony.

Nothing new to see, but a nice video nevertheless.

Nice video, done with a decent camera. If you have a 4K TV and are looking for content, go to youtube on your TV and watch this there. I'll bet the canvas covering the cabins will show up every wrinkle.

Instagram photos by sharkyml.

And yes, I asked if there were photos of the front end of the ship.

Unfortunately, this would imply flying in an illegal airspace for drones.

Waiting to hear if disguising the drone as a seagull is possible.

fa25b335977620ee917a233ab3bcc3b1.jpg

88a3277f170d55f81ac1c8990b93205b.jpg

a0a8ba3d2136e01e00d02af2cb1fec9e.jpg

baa366e81eb4a040803141afe379fbb9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Is it true that Symphony will not have Wonderland? Wow, if that is true, that came and went quickly.

What will be in its place? Will the space revert into cabins or get another venue? Sorry if I missed this discussion or deck plans.

BTW, it's so interesting to see these ship being built. Thank you for posting the photos.

Is it true that Symphony will not have Wonderland? Wow, if that is true, that came and went quickly.

What will be in its place? Will the space revert into cabins or get another venue? Sorry if I missed this discussion or deck plans.

BTW, it's so interesting to see these ship being built. Thank you for posting the photos.

It is not on the deck plans (yet). There is a Dining icon though. [emoji4]

Wii have to wait and see.

e5f8151fe4b58dbe8e1993ff800b163a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Instagram photos by sharkyml.

And yes, I asked if there were photos of the front end of the ship.

Unfortunately, this would imply flying in an illegal airspace for drones.

Waiting to hear if disguising the drone as a seagull is possible.

Cummon Lloyd...you know this would actually get the job done...

158218_4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...