RCI Best Deals

mcclane

We are looking to book a cruise for Venice and Greece for next June, and I'm wondering when the best time to book cruises on RCI might be...do they have specific sale times throughout the year? Any input would be appreciated! Thanks so much!

We are looking to book a cruise for Venice and Greece for next June, and I'm wondering when the best time to book cruises on RCI might be...do they have specific sale times throughout the year? Any input would be appreciated! Thanks so much!

Unfortunately, no pattern to their "sales".

Royal's sales are pretty much just marketing promotions that don't really change the final cost of the cruise. Another way to say, they don't really have sales.

In recent years, prices tend to rise from the initial release date...not much and not always, but that is the general trend. I would book when you are comfortable as you can always get a price adjustment if the price does drop (prior to final payment date that is).

i use a tracking site and i don't see any rhyme or reason to the pricing, but as you can see in the picture, it definitely varies from time to time.. this is for a D8 on the harmony in December 17

882581962_ScreenShot2017-08-21at2_03_42PM.jpg.f7e56ea5528aa297e94a5a46510458c3.jpg

If you are US-based, if the price drops between the time you book and final payment date, just call your Travel Agent or Royal Caribbean and they'll adjust the price. There is no down-side to booking now. IF there are deals to be had, they are usually after final payment during off-peak seasons (think October-February for Caribbean sailings, for example). Royal Caribbean does not sail Europe year-round, so there isn't really much of an "off peak" season for them in Europe. Best to book now and just keep an eye on prices (or pick a good travel agent that does that for you).

We have booked rhapsody out of Venice to the Greek isles for next June.

We booked virtually as soon as itinerary was released as I wanted to grab an aft corner junior suite and I had a specific date I needed . I have monitored the price ever since and it has never been lower than when I booked. The price now is only a little higher than then (about £100). I will say that if you are blue to go next September /October there are some fantastic prices on rhapsody.

Sent from my iPad using Forums