Cabana Pricing

Big_G

Just curious if there's been any price change for cabanas at Labadee's Barefoot Beach? The website is still showing prices from over a year ago and we all know how reliable that is.

Standard: $295

Hilltop: $395

Beachfront: $395

Over the water: $495

Thanks

anyone do the Over the water one? seems all the others are on sale on my Dec sailing but that one is sold out so not on sale (i have it booked already but can't take advantage of 20% off since its sold out).. wonder if its worth it? its 2 families so the difference in price is not a much

anyone do the Over the water one? seems all the others are on sale on my Dec sailing but that one is sold out so not on sale (i have it booked already but can't take advantage of 20% off since its sold out).. wonder if its worth it? its 2 families so the difference in price is not a much

We liked the over water cabana, seemed more private, easy access to the water. When we did it the cost was $250. I would not pay $500 now.

Just curious if there's been any price change for cabanas at Labadee's Barefoot Beach? The website is still showing prices from over a year ago and we all know how reliable that is.

Standard: $295

Hilltop: $395

Beachfront: $395

Over the water: $495

Thanks

I have booked an over the water one in March for our Allure cruise and the price was $495. So those prices seem accurate.

Beth

We liked the over water cabana, seemed more private, easy access to the water. When we did it the cost was $250. I would not pay $500 now.

but how long ago was that.. and also its split in 2.. so technically its only 250 :-)

Slightly off target. We have Harmony booked for next July.

In Cruise Planner there are excursions listed for all ports, but nothing for Labadee.

Does anyone know if this is normal this far out?

I am wanting to book a cabana bit it doesn't seem to have that option at this time.

Thanks

Keep checking, they can add excursions as the cruise gets closer.