Early morning (5:30am) taxi at Kahului, Maui Cruise Port

kasmca

We have an early excursion on Day 2 of our Maui stay from Pride of America and need to get from Kahului to Ma'alaea for 6:15am. Hoping to grab a taxi at 5:30am. If you have had experience with this situation in the past, please post what you did. I know that some Car rentals at the airport open at 5:30am, but shuttles will not be running that early, so I would need to take a taxi anyways.

Does anyone know if taxis will be at the port that early? What is the best way to arrange a taxi ahead of time? Any recommended companies? Will the NCL guest services assist with that? We are a family of 4 (2 adults and 2 kids) if that makes a difference. The excursion is already booked, so I'm not interested in booking through NCL.

Thanks.

• 3 months later...

Hi! I was wondering about taxis at Maui port also. Were you able to find out if there are taxis already available at the port? We won't need one as early as you, but I wasn't sure if they were there waiting for random fares or not. Thanks so much

• 8 months later...

I’ve got the PoA cruise booked in September 18 & want to do the Molekini snorkel adventure from Kihei boat ramp at 6:30am. We all seem to be having the same challenge finding out the best way to get there from Kahului so early in the morning. Has anyone done this & have a good suggestion.

Sent from my iPad using Forums