Best time to buy Internet

RCI is running a special right now (ends today,) for $14, $25 or $31 for 1, 2, or 3 devices respectively.

My question is will this be the best price? If so, will this be offered again? Our cruise isn't till 2.25.18, so giving hundreds of dollars right now isn't really desirable.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

RCI is running a special right now (ends today,) for $14, $25 or $31 for 1, 2, or 3 devices respectively.

My question is will this be the best price? If so, will this be offered again? Our cruise isn't till 2.25.18, so giving hundreds of dollars right now isn't really desirable.

Pricing is unpredictable. However, if you purchase and later see a better price, you can cancel and re-order.

Hard to say, but things with most retailers almost never get cheaper. Good news is, if the price does drop, just call them and they will refund you the difference. If its that important, go ahead and get it now. There is no downside. It will not be cheaper on board.

Pricing is unpredictable. However, if you purchase and later see a better price, you can cancel and re-order.

I didn't know we could cancel. Cool. I thought I'd read someone say they offered a big discount on day two - but I guess like you said it's unpredictable.

I recently pre-purchased Voom Surf/Stream one device for approx $12.00 (something) per day for my upcoming October cruise.. The best price I've gotten for the same package for this past March cruise was $8.49 per day. Both have been 30% off sale.

I recently pre-purchased Voom Surf/Stream one device for approx $12.00 (something) per day for my upcoming October cruise.. The best price I've gotten for the same package for this past March cruise was $8.49 per day. Both have been 30% off sale.

Cool! When did you buy the package? Was it before sailing or on the ship?

On my last 3 cruises, I have not seen a reduction of price for onboard internet purchases. Its almost always 12.99/day for surf and 17.99/day for surf and stream for 1 device. I lucked the first 2 had 8.99/day specials, but my last one did not and was actually 13.99/day. I think when you cruise is important, because I got sales for October and February cruises, but not July.