toiletries on Costa

ombrelle

HI,

Could someone tell me what kind of toiletries are found on Costa ships ?

Are any shower caps available?

Thank You:)

We were on NeoRomantica 3 weeks ago and unbranded toilet soap was provided and the shower had a dispenser with body wash. You could request shower caps, body lotion and shampoo from your cabin steward.

Edited by soccerref
Not sure why the post has some unrecognisable letters.

We were on NeoRomantica 3 weeks ago and unbranded toilet soap was provided and the shower had a dispenser with body wash. You could request shower caps, body lotion and shampoo from your cabin steward.

Hi, should I pack a shower cap just in case or it's for sure that the steward would have one?:)

Thank You

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...
are you allowed to take a hair iron (ghd) on board? does it count as an "appliance"?

Although all electrical items are not allowed they do make allowances, & providing they are not left switched on or on show in the cabin, when you are not there you should/will be okay.

There is a small hair dryer in the top drawer. not that I have had any use for one over the last 20 years.

They have relaxed the rules somewhat due to phones, cameras ect now carried by most passengers.

Hi

Most of the ships have shaving mirrors, one side regular and one side magnifying. They are however for tall people! The NeoClassica was the first Costa ship we went on that did not have one. It also did not have a clothes line in the shower. Usually a reasonable hair dryer in a drawer at the desk. You have to hold the button down like in hotels. Pain in the behind. They are usually fixed within the drawer.

If you are in a suite you will have some extra toiletries. The soap on the wall in the shower is OK for washing but I always take my own shampoo and conditioner. I am pretty sure there is usually a little bag with cotton wool pads, a shower cap, ear buds and small emery board on arrival.

Alicat

1. Are shower gel and shampoo provided in the inside cabin bathroom?

2. Do Costa ships provide ironing board and iron for use without charge? Is there any laundry room cum ironing facility on NeoRiveria, Pacifica, and Victoria?

Thanks.

1. In inside cabins, there is shower gel (squeeze bottle in shower), also small bars of soap for the wash basin. You can ask your cabin steward for shampoo and conditioner, first off there are just the small bottles one finds in hotels, secondly I find the quality is not very good. I always bring my own.

2. The answer is one big NO. There are no irons, ironing boards or self service laundry facilities available on all Costa ships. There is a laundry service (fees apply) that covers laundry, dry cleaning and ironing, for laundry there is the Magic bag - 25 pieces for €20.

If you have wrinkled clothes, hang them in the bathroom while showering, wrinkles will drop out or try Downy Wrinkle Releaser Plus or Downy Wrinkle Remover.