Las caletas beach hideaway

lllrh

Hello

Does anyone know the hours on this excursion? We wanted to explore the city a little but wondered if we can go to Las Caletas will we still have time? We have to be back on the boat by 8pm. Thank you

Excursion times can (and do) vary by cruise ship and port times. But since the tours nearly always take everyone back to the starting point (Marina) you will probably not have much time to explore anything that is not close to the port. Keep in mind that you need at least 20 min to just get from the port into Centro (town) and at least that much time to get back. And you would likely have to be aboard by 7:30 if your ship is departing at 8.

Hank

Edited by Hlitner

I'm on the Miracle this Saturday and we booked this excursion. Carnival indicates a time of 10:15 to 4:45 and everyone on board by 8 for a 9 pm sailing. It's a same really since we wanted to do a food tour or try some of the recommended taco places away from the Marina. Not really enough time to do much and I don't want to take a chance on the last tender if we're late back

I'm on the Miracle this Saturday and we booked this excursion. Carnival indicates a time of 10:15 to 4:45 and everyone on board by 8 for a 9 pm sailing. It's a same really since we wanted to do a food tour or try some of the recommended taco places away from the Marina. Not really enough time to do much and I don't want to take a chance on the last tender if we're late back

The good news for you is that your ship will be docked....and there is no tendering. So if you were back in the Marina (which is what they call the Port in Puerto Vallarta) by 4:45 you would still have some time for exploration providing you do not waste time going back on the ship. Even if you wanted to head to Centro (the central part of downtown) or the Southside (old town/Romantic Zone) you would have about 2 hours to explore. But if you decide to head back aboard the ship to change clothes, shower, etc. then it would be wise to venture far from the port.

Hank