Is Divina Going in Dry Dock Next Month?

lovelights

Were there mechanical issues that necessitated the ship going to drydock before 5 years old? I thought these refreshes typically happened around that time? The ship was beautiful before and showed no real signs of wear this spring. Pretty impressive cosmetic refreshes

I heard it was just routine maintenance and preparing some rooms for the new "wellness" experience.

I read from another cruiser who cruised on Divina earlier this year that someone on the staff said they were going to be fixing a problem with the hot water and air conditioning. That is all I have been able to find. I guess the hot water is not always hot and the air conditioning in the yacht club is cold on one side of the ship and warm on the other. We are sailing in Jan. 2017 so I have been interested in what they are going to be doing in dry dock.

I read from another cruiser who cruised on Divina earlier this year that someone on the staff said they were going to be fixing a problem with the hot water and air conditioning. That is all I have been able to find. I guess the hot water is not always hot and the air conditioning in the yacht club is cold on one side of the ship and warm on the other. We are sailing in Jan. 2017 so I have been interested in what they are going to be doing in dry dock.

Well I hope the AC in the YC is fixed. I had read the same thing about the air conditioning problem and asked here and was told by all that there was "no problem" with the air conditioning in the YC and to go ahead and book.

I would love to hear/see if they added any shade on the YC pool deck. On our June sailing the lack of shade was a big problem, especially since getting a chair in the shade on the regular pool deck was almost impossible unless we were on deck by 6:30am! We ended up sitting in the bar area our whole trip, and didn't get to lay on those great loungers! There were quite a few cruisers complaining about this on our trip.

• 2 weeks later...