What Time Do They Boot You Off of Divina?

lovelights

I just read a review from the internet about Divina, where a person wrote that they were told that they had to leave their room at 7:00am on the day of disembarkation. They said they waited in the cruise terminal until 10:00am before they could get their luggage. (their stateroom was on deck 8).

We're carrying our bags off, but our bus doesn't pick us up til 10:00am, so I was wondering what time do they boot you out of your room when leaving the ship? Has anyone else had an experience where they were told to get out of their room at 7:00 in the morning? I'll probably still be asleep at that time. :O

Unless you are in the Yacht Club, yes you must be out of your stateroom and into a public area by 7AM. The self-assist disembarkation starts around 6:15 - 6:30AM. Everyone is assigned a specific debarkation time. That being said, they will force you off probably no later than 10-10:30AM.

Bret

I just located this online:

http://www.coolcruisenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Divina_Disembarkation0001.pdf

So, we've decided to just have our luggage picked up, and this way we don't have to meet until 8:45am in the theater to disembark. We have one small carry-on, but we'll just carry that with us. We've always carried our luggage off the ships before. Hope it's easy to retrieve your luggage in the cruise terminal afterwards.

Save

It was announced that you had to be out by 7am. We left about 7;30 and felt no pressure from our steward. MSC does things a little different. They don't load all the luggage at the same time like I have experienced on other lines. Your luggage won't be available until your color is called. Caused a lot of confusion and the porters didn't like it.

It was announced that you had to be out by 7am. We left about 7;30 and felt no pressure from our steward. MSC does things a little different. They don't load all the luggage at the same time like I have experienced on other lines. Your luggage won't be available until your color is called. Caused a lot of confusion and the porters didn't like it.

Same was on our Celebrity cruise , we had to wait for our luggage .