On Divina now, 10.08 Very interesting.

funship freddy

Muster drill leaves a lot to be desired. Beautiful vessel. More soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thats was the same thing for us last time on the Divina ...no one was listening and I thought that was dangerous and talk to the person in-charge at the end and I guess it hasn't change.

The rest was all good so dont worry. can't wait to here more on this cruise.

Sea ya

Eric

Muster drill leaves a lot to be desired. Beautiful vessel. More soon.

4 Days later and still no response. Why was this thread even opened yet? Why not wait until the cruise is over and then post?

You can post about muster while still getting a cell signal. Once ship sails no more posts unless passenger purchased wifi time. In defense of the original poster, msc wifi is below average and msc muster is pretty much a cluster from first horn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poor internet connection, excellent experience on the ship perhaps = "no way am I wasting my time trying to post to CC"

One good reason I wouldn't offer to do a "live" report. Some lack patience. What's wrong with waiting until they've had time to enjoy their cruise and feel they're ready to share their experience... IMO, that's fine.

Poor internet connection, excellent experience on the ship perhaps = "no way am I wasting my time trying to post to CC"

One good reason I wouldn't offer to do a "live" report. Some lack patience. What's wrong with waiting until they've had time to enjoy their cruise and feel they're ready to share their experience... IMO, that's fine.

Agreed! I hope the OP is having a blast and I look forward to his input down the road, as this is his first MSC cruise!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for the delay in posting. I did not purchase the wifi pkg. even though the prices are reasonable. Arrived this morning in San Juan. My AT&T wifi is working. Positives first. Friendly and hard working crew. Not much info on the dry dock except floating out early due to Michael. Divina went to Miami for provisions and then spent three days hiding near Cuba until our cruise. More to come.

Having read all the CC reviews I knew some of what I might find. As has been reported, the buffet leaves MUCH to be desired. COLD food. Posted hours are not followed. Attended the CC meeting. More on that later.

Some staff blaming problems on the dry dock ???.

Having read all the CC reviews I knew some of what I might find. As has been reported, the buffet leaves MUCH to be desired. COLD food. Posted hours are not followed. Attended the CC meeting. More on that later.

Some staff blaming problems on the dry dock ???.

what problems? blaming cold food on the dry dock?

I always view CC meetings as an opportunity to address any problems. I know some people say you shouldn't ambush officers with your concerns in this venue, but I recall being on a HAL ship where we had spent the night before with no sleep because the air conditioning wasn't working. I was not a happy camper when we met the Hotel Manager. However, the problem was corrected before we made it back to our cabin, he sent someone to make sure we were happy, sent a bottle of champagne and an invitation to the VIP party.

ON NCL officers always attend the party and always say, if you have any problems let us know, we DON"T want to read about them on Cruise Critic.

Cannot wait to read more about your cruise.:)