Purchasing MSC Photo Package for a Family

PGPrendy

Hello everyone! We are traveling as a family of 5... my mom in one room, and my husband and I with our 2 boys, ages 2 and 6, in another room. What's the best way to purchase a photo package in advance? Online, it seems as if the purchase is per person, but chances are, we will be taking most of our cruiseship photos together. Can we make just one photo package purchase as one family? Has anyone done this and received all their photos? Thanks!

• 1 month later...

I'm interested in this as well. We will have my husband, 2 year old and 7 month old in our room and my parents along with my 4 year old in another room. We would love pictures together during our Davina cruise. How would I book the most inexpensive package in advance online?

I have also been interested in this question, we are two adults in one cabin. Do we both have to be in the pictures if only one of us buys the package for that photo do to be 'Free.'

I suppose the question is will they let you have pics of different cabin members or does the individual that the package is in the name of, have to be in the pic.

I read a tip a while back about the photo package .. I purchased the 10 pack that includes the photo cd of those pictures ... someone told me to make sure that when you pick out which 10 pictures get them from different sessions as the CD will include all the other pictures from the same sitting - so if you ended up taking 4 pictures at dinner night 1 only buy 1 of them and you will get all 4 on the cd

I think the package of 100 photos for $98 was the best. My husband and I took advantage of every photo opportunity so we could pick the best pictures. You will end up with a ton of pictures to go through at the end of the cruise!! We picked the best ones. If you don't have 100 or if there are some pictures you want prints of, they will do that too. They aren't very strict about the 100. We counted the pictures we wanted, not them. We were honest. By the way, the prepaid price is per package, not per person.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think the package of 100 photos for $98 was the best. My husband and I took advantage of every photo opportunity so we could pick the best pictures. You will end up with a ton of pictures to go through at the end of the cruise!! We picked the best ones. If you don't have 100 or if there are some pictures you want prints of, they will do that too. They aren't very strict about the 100. We counted the pictures we wanted, not them. We were honest. By the way, the prepaid price is per package, not per person.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Do you get a CD with that or is CD option available with it

No CD included with that package. I did not ask if it was an option so I truly do not know the answer.

Do you know what happens if there is someone not in our cabin who is in our photo; so long as we are in the photo? can we still get the photo with the 100 photo package?

• 3 months later...
Do you know what happens if there is someone not in our cabin who is in our photo; so long as we are in the photo? can we still get the photo with the 100 photo package?

I would like to know as well.

I read a tip a while back about the photo package .. I purchased the 10 pack that includes the photo cd of those pictures ... someone told me to make sure that when you pick out which 10 pictures get them from different sessions as the CD will include all the other pictures from the same sitting - so if you ended up taking 4 pictures at dinner night 1 only buy 1 of them and you will get all 4 on the cd

I had read this, too. It was not the case for us on a Feb 2017 cruise. We got just the photos we had chosen on CD. Still, a good value IMO.