Welcome pack

Ceepot

Do SB still sent these out? I am talking about the brown wallet with luggage labels. I haven't received anything and wonder if they do them anymore, before I chase up my TA.

Many thanks

Yes they do, and I am sure you should have had yours by now, so definitely chase it up, as it seems to be only about 15 days to your sail date. They normally arrive in my experience at least 3 weeks before, though I think SB would say 2 is the norm.

Well, maybe not vital, but should contain your 'cruise ticket' to hand in, as well as the luggage labels, both the large sticky ones and small ones in a pleather holder, which are very helpful as you board.

Do contact your TA to ask for them to be sent ASAP.

The only important parts are the sticky luggage labels that are self adhesive and let the luggage handlers know which suite to deliver the bags to.

The brown luggage tags are made in China and smell badly of cheap plastic.

I throw them away and use the tags that have been on our cases for many years.

I have to say I do think the cruise ticket you hand in to get on board or when you have boarded , in a cream 'booklet' is if not actually vital certainly a big help in making sure the staff you know are legit! ALL the luggage labels are useful, whether in a lovely leather holder or just the SB one but certainly the sticky ones are the most useful.

• 3 weeks later...
Well, maybe not vital, but should contain your 'cruise ticket' to hand in, as well as the luggage labels, both the large sticky ones and small ones in a pleather holder, which are very helpful as you board.

Do contact your TA to ask for them to be sent ASAP.

I leave that waste of space at home. It's far easier to print the single signature page and bring that with me than the whole booklet.