Dining in your suite

JPH814

I am aware that you can have dinner in your suite. We will be traveling with another couple. We each will be in a V2 suite on Board the Quest. Would the four of us be able to have dinner in one suite on an evening - or will the suite size and table/chairs be too small to accommodate us?

The suites are a generous size but not really equipped for a meal for 4. In that there are only 2 chairs. There is a lounge and you could make do. A better option, if you are just looking for your own space, would be to eat on the Pool Deck where, weather permitting, dinner is available from the Grill each night. Plenty of tables suitable for 4 and the ability to "have your own space" if that is what you want. There are also tables for 4 in each of the Restaurants.

No. By the time they set the table for two you already feel squeezed at the table. Here is an overhead shot of the living room table set for two. I couldn't imagine trying to squeeze in two more place settings.

14364560606_65210f4589.jpg

The only time we ate dinner in the room was when I felt lazy and wasn't up for dining in the public venues which would require getting dressed up. I have never done the course by course in room and simply had them deliver it all at once where I ate and stayed in with an OnDemand movie.

As others have said just plan on dining in one of the other venues at a 4 top table.

Edited by nolatravelgirl

I agree, the table is far too small for dinner for 4. What we have done, however, that worked very well, was to invite friends to cocktails in our suite before going into the MDR together. We ordered champagne, caviar, and canapés for 4 and there was plenty of space for that. There are 2 chairs and a small sofa that seats 2 ….. very comfortable seating around the small table.

I had a cocktail party for 8 in our suite on the last night of our recent cruise and we were fine. And based on the amount of food they brought, in spite of my plea for light nibbles, we easily could have skipped dinner( cheese, fruit, nuts, assorted canapés, shrimp, smoked salmon and caviar ).