Quest Spa Access

pdx13

I searched this board but could not find the answer to my question regarding spa access. I gather from what I have read that it is possible to pay for spa access for the duration of the cruise. What is the cost of this privilege and what exactly does it include?

thank you

I assume you mean the serene spa. I don't know the per diem rate but do know that depending on the individual cruise and expected demand that you may have in your suite an "offer" for access to the serene spa for $X for the entire segment. The serene spa consists of, at least: a locker, the serene area itself with heated chairs, steam room, (may be a Sauna too, I use the steam myself but am sure someone will correct this post if I missed anything) showers, private deck facing the stern, quiet - unless some pax with headphones on who is oblivious to the fact that their off key audible singing is, well "audible" - maybe depending on ocean conditions a hot / cold walking circle, plus the usual towels and chilled water.

I do not know if that offer is limited to the first Y respondents, plus the usefulness of it depends on the itinerary and weather, you might prefer to be hanging out at the pool or in port most of the day.

We took the spa access package on our cruise last year it was $150 a couple for the duration of our cruise which was 16 days. We had quite a few sea days so we a spent a couple of hours in there on those days. Hope this helps.

We took the spa access package on our cruise last year it was $150 a couple for the duration of our cruise which was 16 days. We had quite a few sea days so we a spent a couple of hours in there on those days. Hope this helps.

18 months ago we paid 300.00 a couple for ten days!

18 months ago we paid 300.00 a couple for ten days!

I just checked our account again and it was only $150 - looks like we got a bargain. We are on a 36 nights cruise near the end of the year with heaps of sea days and we were going to take out the spa package again, it will be interesting to see how much it is?