Norwegian epic

rosapink

It's our first cruise on Norwegian Epic and have a few questions, I wonder if anyone has answers?

Are tea/coffee making facilities in Balcony cabins?

Do they have shows every night in Theatre?

We like to dress up on formal nights, will we be in minority?

What actually is the Posh Beach Club?Is it for special cabins? Adult only?

What happens in Spice H20, is there dancing? Cinema? or just outdoor eating?

Can you dance in Manhattan Restaurant while you're dining.

Any help much appreciated.

This forum is for more general questions. For questions about a specific line, I suggest going to that line's forum. Here's the link to the NCL forum: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=107. You'll likely find the answers to all of your questions on the first page as they get asked frequently. :)

I've provide some answers below, but again, best to go to the NCL forum where you'll find so much NCL-related information, it'll boggle your mind! LOL.

It's our first cruise on Norwegian Epic and have a few questions, I wonder if anyone has answers?

Are tea/coffee making facilities in Balcony cabins? I believe balcony cabins have coffee makers.

Do they have shows every night in Theatre? I believe so, but I'm sailing the Epic for the first time next month. :o There's lots of entertainment in various venues.

We like to dress up on formal nights, will we be in minority? Yes, you'll be in the minority but you won't be the only ones. NCL doesn't actually have formal nights. They have "dress up or not" nights. Feel free to dress up and it doesn't matter if others do.

What actually is the Posh Beach Club?Is it for special cabins? Adult only? It's a private area you must have a pass to enter. Any passenger can purchase a pass, so it's not for special cabins. There's a very limited number of passes that are sold for each sailing, so if you want to go there, be sure to get a pass right away when you board. I don't know if it's adult only, but here is an adult only area that you don't need a pass for.

What happens in Spice H20, is there dancing? Cinema? or just outdoor eating? I believe this the adult only area. There's a pool and a bar and I don't know what else.

Can you dance in Manhattan Restaurant while you're dining. You might to dance before or after dining--dancing while dining would take some coordination! LOL. ;)

Any help much appreciated.

Have a great cruise! I can't wait to board the Epic exactly one month from today!! :D

Edited by Quilting_Cruiser