Warning for Those Disembarking in Copenhagen

Gee, it sounds so easy! I know I will need 2 van taxis, however I'm trying to hire a car service to get us to the airport for an early departure. So far, I've had NO luck because two places are too expensive, and one place does not accept credit cards.

I use taxi-finder.com to pre book

they are a 3rd party organiser in that you input your details and they put you in contact with local providers

works in most countries

Thank you for this info. I've been using Google and not doing too well!

I also read that in Oceankaj, you can pre book car services but NOT taxis, because your taxi will be grabbed and it's difficult for cruisers to say, "That's my taxi!"

We disembarked on June 14th, docked at 5:00 am off the ship at 8:30. No one in line and took taxi to Admiral Hotel Nyhavn - $24 then next day taxi to airport $44.

Same cost going out, Airport to Admiral and Admiral to Cruise Port

TravelingaPor, how early is your flight? You could always book the NCL transfer for your group, but the earliest flight out allowed is 12:30pm (since you would need to be at the airport three hours prior and we dock at 7am, estimated). It says it is $30 apiece, so $390 total for 13 people. Have you found cheaper than that with two taxi's? And I'm guessing the most people a taxi van can take is six, so you might even be over that limit with 13.

I'm trying to avoid the NCL transfer. They will not do one way transfers anyway.

I found a minibus for less but they don't accept credit cards. I'm being asked to send them money first.

I'm stuck looking for transportation, and so far it has been more expensive. I'll keep looking. Thanks for asking, rocklinmom.

Thank you for this info. I've been using Google and not doing too well!

I also read that in Oceankaj, you can pre book car services but NOT taxis, because your taxi will be grabbed and it's difficult for cruisers to say, "That's my taxi!"

You will be ok because despite the name we have always had a private car i.e. Not emblazoned with taxi on the side

At both airport and port pick ups there has been a man with my name on a card just after baggage reclaim

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm trying to avoid the NCL transfer. They will not do one way transfers anyway.

I found a minibus for less but they don't accept credit cards. I'm being asked to send them money first.

I'm stuck looking for transportation, and so far it has been more expensive. I'll keep looking. Thanks for asking, rocklinmom.

They will do one way transfers. I booked mine on the Getaway 2 days before disembarkation. I think the latest you could book it was midday the day before. For 30US it just seemed too easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They will do one way transfers. I booked mine on the Getaway 2 days before disembarkation. I think the latest you could book it was midday the day before. For 30US it just seemed too easy.

Thank you for the info. I don't know where I saw that NCL only does round trips and not one way transfers.

I know taxis from the airport to the port, for four, will not cost $120.

I have booked a 1 way transfer chip to Airport for £12 each. I was very impressed it was so cheap.

We disembarked in Copenhagen today from the NCL Getaway. We had booked a $15 pp transfer to the city center (near the central train station and tourist information). Well worth it..no hassle. There was just two of us. The they also offer $30 pp transfer to the airport.

We disembarked yesterday from the Zuiderdam. While onboard, we booked the one-way transfer to the airport using OBC. Embarking we just used the 27 Oceankaij bus to Terminal One - but on our return we docked at Terminal Three. That was too far for lugging our bags. Also I saw only four cabs waiting.

We disembarked in Copenhagen today from the NCL Getaway. We had booked a $15 pp transfer to the city center (near the central train station and tourist information). Well worth it..no hassle. There was just two of us. The they also offer $30 pp transfer to the airport.

Where do you book the transfer to the city center? I can't find anything on NCL's site.

I already have my bags being picked up by airluggage and looking for some transportation options.

i thought copenhagen had the most organized taxi rank. We were there twice getting off the getaway may 16 and debarking the hal zuiderdam on may 30. The line on may 16 was shorter because we left the ship earlier (not self-debarking) and the line on may 30 was much longer because we wanted to stay on the ship longer. Both time we were able to get a van for the seven of us plus our bags. The person in charge of the line will get the right size of cars for everyone. I was really impressed.

how much did your van cost? Thanks

riki

Can you share the name of the company?