Sandals Barbados - Any Reviews?

Cruisegoer

• 4 weeks later...

I also want to know. Some reviews said there was a lot of seaweed. I found out it is about 20 minutes away but leave extra time coming back especially later on in the day to be back to the ship around 4:30 ish. We are going in Jan and our all aboard is 5:30 and i looked into private drivers suggesting pick up at 4.

Do they offer an all inclusive day pass? Stayed in hotel near there this summer, and you can access the beach, but only guests allowed on property from what I was told by our tour guide.

All the beaches on the south had seaweed, as did most beaches throughout the Caribbean this summer. IMO, not worth going to Sandals unless there's an AI option that includes food and drink.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
And why do you quote me??? I'd like to know what is so special about a luxury resort for one....I repeat...one (1) day???

What has this to do with european-style AI-Resorts???

You've confused me. What is your point??

If you are familiar with these boards when a person generally asks the O/P a question or makes a statement their response, so that it is clearly referenced back to the person asking, is quoted as part of the reply. I'm unsure why you are being so defensive and acting like you're being attacked. I asked for info.....you were someone who asked why I might like to go to such a place....I clearly responded then you asked why you're being quoted and your question not answered. I'm unsure what I can do to get you to realize that your question has been answered except ask you to read my reply AGAIN.