mastercard 50 obc credit no longer offered

sisters two

I have 2 cabins booked and the same master card for both sign and sail accounts. Do you think I will $50 OBC for both cabins? When will those OBC show up? When we embark? I hope I don't lose those OBC. Every little bit helps.

~~~Just read the terms and conditions and it seems they pulled it early~~~

To be eligible to receive the $50 onboard credit, pre-register to participate and use a MasterCard card when setting up the Onboard Expense Account. To pre-register, fill out and submit the MasterCard Onboard Promotion form provided above. Form must be submitted by 11/30/11. To designate MasterCard as the form of payment for onboard expenses, go to carnival.com’s Check-In (FunPass) section in My Cruise Manager and enter the MasterCard credit card information. Offer has no cash value. The onboard credit is provided as a credit for use only on your onboard Sail & Sign account up to a maximum of $50 per stateroom on sailings between 12/15/11 and 3/31/12. Offer is subject to change without prior notice. Ships’ Registry: Panama & The Bahamas.

I haven't heard of anyone "hearing" if they got it approved. I put mine in the first day I heard about it, and have not received any notification. I have read on another thread that it will be applied upon embarkation. I hope it's true!

Does anyone have a link to the original offer.

Just wanted to check the fine print for one of those "we can end early" clauses. If not will call and plead my case.

Here's the link. It says "subject to change with no prior notice". I missed out, too! If you get them to give it to you please let me know!

http://ebm.cheetahmail.com/r/regf2?aid=982238741&a=0&n=801

Here's the link. It says "subject to change with no prior notice". I missed out, too! If you get them to give it to you please let me know!

http://ebm.cheetahmail.com/r/regf2?aid=982238741&a=0&n=801

Thanks!!

I did fill out the form... We will see what happens.

I also applied for a Carnival MC to use on it. All my current cards are VISA. I will advise soonest. There are 3 other cabins linked on our same sailing and they have missed it, due to the fact that it said you have until 11/30 to do it. Reading back... I may still get it as it says the FORM must be submitted by 11/30/11????

This promotion has ended. Thank you for visiting!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Special Offer Terms & Conditions:

To be eligible to receive the $50 onboard credit, pre-register to participate and use a MasterCard card when setting up the Onboard Expense Account. To pre-register, fill out and submit the MasterCard Onboard Promotion form provided above. Form must be submitted by 11/30/11. To designate MasterCard as the form of payment for onboard expenses, go to carnival.com’s Check-In (FunPass) section in My Cruise Manager and enter the MasterCard credit card information. Offer has no cash value. The onboard credit is provided as a credit for use only on your onboard Sail & Sign account up to a maximum of $50 per stateroom on sailings between 12/15/11 and 3/31/12. Offer is subject to change without prior notice. Ships’ Registry: Panama & The Bahamas.

MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.

Here's how I see it - we put the form in and hope we get it applied to our OBC. If we don't, then we don't - it's not like it's "costing" us anything nor will it keep us from doing something - we consider it "bonus" for the vacation and will be happy to use it on our account, but if for some reason it doesn't show up on our OBC account, then so be it. For us, it would pay for soda stickers for the kids ;)

Anyone have any clue what would happen if you change your method of payment (to cash or non-master card) mid-way through the cruise after they have applied the credit?

What could they do?

The promo was a MasterCard promo, not Carnival cruise line promo. Im sure Carnival will not take it back.

What could they do?

The promo was a MasterCard promo, not Carnival cruise line promo. Im sure Carnival will not take it back.

That's what I was thinking too. I don't see Carnival caring one bit if that were to theoretically happen.

Don't be too bummed. I am not even sure if any of us will actually get it.

So far I submitted the registration and used my Mastercard to set up the onboard expense acct. And now what? I should see $50 in my acct automatically? If it doesn't show, what can I do? Nothing I suppose.

I also don't see how this promo works for Mastercard. They just give out $50 to people who may or may not have a ton of on board expenses? Weird.

Anyway, it was very kind of the CC'er who posted it. But I am not counting on it. :cool:

Don't be too bummed. I am not even sure if any of us will actually get it.

So far I submitted the registration and used my Mastercard to set up the onboard expense acct. And now what? I should see $50 in my acct automatically? If it doesn't show, what can I do? Nothing I suppose.

I also don't see how this promo works for Mastercard. They just give out $50 to people who may or may not have a ton of on board expenses? Weird.

Anyway, it was very kind of the CC'er who posted it. But I am not counting on it. :cool:

You will only see your OBC once you board the ship :)

I haven't heard of anyone "hearing" if they got it approved. I put mine in the first day I heard about it, and have not received any notification. I have read on another thread that it will be applied upon embarkation. I hope it's true!

The OBC will not appear on your Funpass - you'll see it once you board - so the offer said :)

I sent mine in on Thursday, but it would be nice to be able to find out if you got it before you board the ship. :confused:

I'm not sure where you all are "sending" it in. It was an online form you submit and as soon as you hit "submit" you got a screen message that said Thank you and to make sure you register your mastercard for your S&S charges. You won't get any OBC until you step foot on the ship and use your M/C to pay for your onboard account. They removed the promotion once they reached their quota which was only a few days.

I'm not sure where you all are "sending" it in. It was an online form you submit and as soon as you hit "submit" you got a screen message that said Thank you and to make sure you register your mastercard for your S&S charges. You won't get any OBC until you step foot on the ship and use your M/C to pay for your onboard account. They removed the promotion once they reached their quota which was only a few days.

I did fill out the online form and got the same message you stated above. I did not physically send in anything just the way I wrote it sounded like I sent in something. I understand that I will not know if I received the credit or not until I board the ship and I am fine with that. It is great if we get it and we are fine if we do not. :)

Thanks

Archived