1-19-17 Thursday Weigh-In.. Has It Been A Good Week?

Belle

Jo, Diana, shootr, Aratski, Bob and Mel

Last week you all did well

Hope you all had a week of good choices

That you used your loud voices

That you said I will eat this healthy food

Not all the carbs and sweet foods that taste good

Healthy food does taste good too but less cals

That way we will be thinner guys and gals

I'm back!!!!! Had a great time in Dubai/UAE and got weighed yesterday, drum roll... I gained 8 pound, was disappointed, I could have eaten soooo much more! Lol.

Not back at work til tomorrow so am not starting being good til then so making the most of it

Counting down to the next cruise now.. May 15th, Alaska!!!!

I'm down 1.2 lbs for the week. Tuesday, I was down 2.7, but hubby and I ate out at Pizza Ranch, no pizza for me, but I love their 'broasted' chicken. So ended up with a 1.2 lb loss.. I'll take it! It's down... and that's where I want it to go!!

My office 21 day No junk food challenge is up on Tuesday. I better be good til weigh day on Thursday!

Hope everyone else had a good week!

HI all!

Belle ~ I've been doing some thinking about cutting down/out on my snacks but haven't put it into practise yet.:o I am down 0.2 lbs again so at least a step, albeit a baby one, in the right direction!

red ~ glad you had a great time on your trip. That was quite the gain but you'll lose it quickly.

Aratski ~ nice loss even with eating out.:D

Wonder how the others did.

~ Jo ~ :)

I've got 81 days until cruise time..I have not been serious about losing weight. It's time to get myself together and just do it. I'll be happy if I can shed 10 pounds before vacation starts. (15 would be better, but I'm being realistic! Lol)

Looking for motivation from the inside out!!!! The willpower comes from within and is helped along with the motivation that comes from surrounding yourself with others to cheer you on and hold you accountable. Going to get on the scales and post my weight. That's actually a huge deal for me. Maybe if I put my weight out there for all to see, I will "shame" myself into weight loss. Let me be clear about what I mean by shame...shaming MYSELF for NOT doing the things that I need to do to reach goals that I have set for myself (exercising, making healthy food choices, drinking more water... etc). What good is setting a goal, if you don't follow through? This is something that I need to do for me. Losing weight will improve my overall health mentally and physically. It will increase my physical activity and creativity! I'm ready to be a better me!!!! I hope we can help each other along this weight loss journey!!!![emoji106]🏾 looking forward to great results and sharing success stories and triumphs. I know there will be pitfalls along the way, but that's life! We can learn from those too! Have a great day!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I've got 81 days until cruise time..I have not been serious about losing weight. It's time to get myself together and just do it. I'll be happy if I can shed 10 pounds before vacation starts. (15 would be better, but I'm being realistic! Lol)

Looking for motivation from the inside out!!!! The willpower comes from within and is helped along with the motivation that comes from surrounding yourself with others to cheer you on and hold you accountable. Going to get on the scales and post my weight. That's actually a huge deal for me. Maybe if I put my weight out there for all to see, I will "shame" myself into weight loss. Let me be clear about what I mean by shame...shaming MYSELF for NOT doing the things that I need to do to reach goals that I have set for myself (exercising, making healthy food choices, drinking more water... etc). What good is setting a goal, if you don't follow through? This is something that I need to do for me. Losing weight will improve my overall health mentally and physically. It will increase my physical activity and creativity! I'm ready to be a better me!!!! I hope we can help each other along this weight loss journey!!!![emoji106]🏾 looking forward to great results and sharing success stories and triumphs. I know there will be pitfalls along the way, but that's life! We can learn from those too! Have a great day!!

Mybell I hope we can all help with motivation and inspiration. If you set a goal and put forth some effort I am sure we can provide you support thru the difficult parts. Of course you will feel better and look better for your cruise as well as enjoy the health benefits for life.. Rob

Was it in Rain, Snow, Wind or was it clear?

Whatever you did.. did you eat good all the weekend?

Red.. Glad you had a good cruise. Did you like Dubai?

Hope most of the gain was water weight and comes off fast.

Aratski.. A good loss again. Your doing good on the 21 day

challenge.

Jo.. A loss is a loss-Right! My problem too.. snacking!

Needs to be good snacking.

Mel.. WOW a great loss! You must of done something.

Eating less without knowing?

Diana.. What a good loss! Did you do anything special this week?

Mybelle.. Welcome. Glad you join us. We're all trying to keep our

motivation going everyday and lose weight. Helps coming in here and posting.

We all know what we need to do but is hard at times. We can't get up.

shootr.. Nice loss again and feeling better is great. Hear you've

been getting rain too. Have you been walking in it?

Renjrusa.. Are you Bob or Rob? You've used each name. Hope your

having a good week.

I lost this week, see I didn't post, guess because I'm sure just water

weight from holiday snacking. Just trying to only snack at night on FF SF Jello

or some nuts. A loss is a loss thro. So I will take it.

Well hope to see you here on Thursday or before which would be

nice to hear/read how your doing and give tips.

Edited by Belle

Hi Belle, I use both Rob or Bob. Sorry for the confusion. I prefer Rob. I got on the treadmill both days of the weekend. Today going back to work was able to complete my 10,000 steps and then went to the gym and another hour on the treadmill. I usually do abs excercizes while watching tv... drinking so much water half the 10,000 steps is just walking to the bathroom...Rob

My 21 day no junk food challenge is over!! YAY!! Homemade sinful brownies tonight!! :p Gotta have some chocolate!

During the 21 days I lost 6.7 lbs and 12" overall. Cutting out the junk helped the belly fat, where I lost the most inches. So yay for that. I just need to be careful and not let my mind think that I can eat whatever since official weigh day is on Thursday! Plus I gotta be extra careful since I had to go on antibiotics and prednisone for asthma/sinus infection flare up. I know that prednisone makes me gain weight too, however, I love how I feel so much better on it!!

Here's to staying strong!!

Hi everyone! Renée here, from Philadelphia. New to this thread, hope I can join in a little late.

My sail away is in 80 days!

Woot!! Woot!!

I have been pushing myself to find the same motivation I had last year before vacation. Since January 2016, I have lost 50#. Slowly but surely getting it done. Am getting to the gym a couple times a week for cardio and a standing strength training appt once a week. Now all I have to do is get my diet back in check. That's a challenge. But I like the group motivation here.

Hoping everyone has a good week and we see "less" of each other on the seas!

Aratski, i like the 21 day no junk challenge! Great idea.

Seems like a good way to jump start some good eating, and break some junky bad habits. I am stealing challenge. Thanks for the idea. Ciao, Renee