Xpress pass for consecutive cruise?

ccotting

I am doing all my documents and I have carefully completed my information for the xpress pass for my second cruise of 2 back to back. The first one worked fine and is all printed but I am having difficulty with the second cruise.

The system keeps telling me the information is not complete although it is and therefore the pass is not available. I have redone it 4 times...

I just wondered if this had to do with my saying consecutive cruiser? Do I not still need the press pass for the second cruise?

Of course the phone lines are closed today!! Save me stress anyone?

I am doing all my documents and I have carefully completed my information for the xpress pass for my second cruise of 2 back to back. The first one worked fine and is all printed but I am having difficulty with the second cruise.

The system keeps telling me the information is not complete although it is and therefore the pass is not available. I have redone it 4 times...

I just wondered if this had to do with my saying consecutive cruiser? Do I not still need the press pass for the second cruise?

Of course the phone lines are closed today!! Save me stress anyone?

Have never needed an express pass for a consecutive cruise. They'll take another swipe of your credit card the day the next cruise starts.