New offer. Suite Sale

oddjob16

Just to tip you off, you who might benefit. A suite sale has never been offered before. Very nice touch from Azamara

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/no/plan/luxury-cruise-deals :D:)

Thank you for posting! How do you find out about these specials? I can't find any reference to them on the UK website maybe it's US only.

I for one really appreciate when people post links to special offers as often I'm not aware of them. I'm waiting on offers on June 2017 cruises.

Edited by vival

Thank you for posting! How do you find out about these specials? I can't find any reference to them on the UK website maybe it's US only.

I for one really appreciate when people post links to special offers as often I'm not aware of them. I'm waiting on offers on June 2017 cruises.

I have no idea. I changed the flag in the top right corner to the British flag, and you are right: The Suite Sale disappeared.. Never mind. The Sale is probably valid for all nationalities and it is probably one more example of the ... should I say: Web site problems?

Anyway. Hope people will continue to post offers WHEN they discover them. Very often I don't get them with my Norwegian flag in the top corner.

Edited by oddjob16

The suite sale applies to only 4 Med cruises on the Journey in July and August 2016. They're each 7 days. The sale applies to only the top three suite categories. This means that the Club Continent Suites are NOT included.

For those who book the most expensive suites very close to the departure date, I'm sure this is a great deal.:)