Trouble with the Azamara web site

Leyden

In preparation for our September 2016 cruise, I am trying to complete the "MY Profile" information asking for passport data. I enter the dates for issue and expiration and hit save, but it doesn't save it. Also, it puts my passport number in my husband's data field. It will only use one passport number for both of our data fields.

Is anyone else having this problem? Is there any other way that I am supposed to give Azamara this important data? I called Azamara and the agent said that there is nothing he could do to help me. I should wait awhile and try again.

I am new to Azamara so may be missing something obvious.

In preparation for our September 2016 cruise, I am trying to complete the "MY Profile" information asking for passport data. I enter the dates for issue and expiration and hit save, but it doesn't save it. Also, it puts my passport number in my husband's data field. It will only use one passport number for both of our data fields.

Is anyone else having this problem? Is there any other way that I am supposed to give Azamara this important data? I called Azamara and the agent said that there is nothing he could do to help me. I should wait awhile and try again.

I am new to Azamara so may be missing something obvious.

Hello Leyden,

That doesn't seem right :o

Why don't you send an email to our web team so they can look into it for you.

Write them at LeClubVoyage@AzamaraClubCruises.com. Please put "Attn: Web Team" in the subject line.

• 1 month later...

My TA and I have been in touch with both Azamara and LeClubVoyage since January when we returned home from three b-2-b cruises. There has not been a satisfactory answer and the problems continue. Please try to have IT fix the problems! Thanks!

I had fits doing this a few weeks ago. Once I'd entered the information, exited and then gone back in, it appeared that the information isn't there. But in my case, it was. I banged my head against the wall for a while, got my TA involved, but I ended up entering what was needed (I hope). Didn't have the same problems as the OP exactly. Not a very smooth implementation.

If the cruise you are on has had any change, port, dates, whatever, RCCL IT assigns a new code to the cruise. That new code is not automatically transferred to your reservation. After 4 months of not being able to access my reservation for this year, but could for 2017, I phoned reservations. The "concierge" was zero help: "not my job." After some checking the wonderful person at reservations discovered the IT problem and had IT fix the link. RCCL runs the IT for all three of its cruise lines. Problems like this can migrate across all three companies.

If the cruise you are on has had any change, port, dates, whatever, RCCL IT assigns a new code to the cruise. That new code is not automatically transferred to your reservation. After 4 months of not being able to access my reservation for this year, but could for 2017, I phoned reservations. The "concierge" was zero help: "not my job." After some checking the wonderful person at reservations discovered the IT problem and had IT fix the link. RCCL runs the IT for all three of its cruise lines. Problems like this can migrate across all three companies.

That's very useful to know. Thanks for posting.