11 days out and no guest booklet

Bobal

I am quite confused about the Insider Access Tour for my cruise, as well. Our cruise is 3-6-17 Auckland to Sydney on Journey. On Azamara's website, it features a Feeding Frenzy Tour in Hobart...HB 69 an the Insider Access Tour. When I follow the link to book it for 3-19, it is not there! Not offered! That is not good!

I am getting concerned that tours that we may want to book for our bucket list cruise will not be offered and/ or cancelled once we get onboard. I am even willing to forgo using OBC to secure some of these tours, but there seems to be quite a few problems with the shore excursion department!

Bonnie, this is the only concern I have with my upcoming cruise on Azamara. I know everything else will be good, but this is a concern for a cruiseline that advertises itself to be all about the destinations.

I guess I am going to have to do all private excursions to make sure we get the tours we want.

I recommend http://www.eyeseetasmania.com.au/. Judy and her staff are fantastic, we were with her for a private tour in 2010. Her little company has 266 five star reviews on tripadvisor. Will show you whatever you want to see, but also has several suggested itineraries. We loved petting and feeding the wallabies and kangaroos (and the mamas with joeys in their pouches-- just the cutest) at Bonorong park and seeing the koalas and the almost extinct Tasmanian Devils up close and personal as well as many other sights around Hobart with Judy. She and her sidekick were super sweet and friendly and brought a fabulous lunch (homemade items) we ate after hiking to a waterfall. In Hobart, she is your "go-to" person for a private tour. I imagine the website I posted will be removed, so here it is in another format: eyeseetasmania dot com dot au

Edited by pvkatmom
typo

I am getting concerned that tours that we may want to book for our bucket list cruise will not be offered and/ or cancelled once we get onboard. I am even willing to forgo using OBC to secure some of these tours, but there seems to be quite a few problems with the shore excursion department!

Bonnie, this is the only concern I have with my upcoming cruise on Azamara. I know everything else will be good, but this is a concern for a cruiseline that advertises itself to be all about the destinations.

These posts make me concerned for the tours we've booked for next month's Arabian cruise. We have no OBC of any kind, so have paid upfront. We have spent time deciding what to do, to achieve a mix of sightseeing, experiences, dhow cruise, coach touring and walking. If one or more trip is cancelled, our plans will collapse like a pack of cards. For Azamara to cancel tours due to "lack of interest" when they know that many cannot or will not book until they board, due to OBC that can only be used for tours, is crazy.

Thanks to you (yes, I love NZ wines!!!) and pvkatmom for your suggestions.......I will investigate them!

Any more suggestions are welcome.....

However, I was hoping Bonnie was following this thread and would comment both to my inquiry and uktog's questions.....

Edited by takemewithyou

However, I was hoping Bonnie was following this thread and would comment both to my inquiry and uktog's questions.....

Bonnie has commented on multiple different threads on this exact same question from uktog already that she has passed on these concerns and hopes to have good news regarding prebooking Land Discoveries with OBC before year end.

Floris

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That is true and I understand that.

My question is about an Insider Access Tour that is specifically promoted for my cruise on the website. It is promoted, but is not available to book! That seems like a mistake and false advertising to me and I was hoping that by bringing attention to it, It would be corrected.

I am investigating private excursions because I am not willing to wait for it to finally show up under shore excursions......my cruise is less than 6 mos away.

Edited by takemewithyou