Early Debarkation

jan-n-john

I've looked on the Azamara site and the forums here but didn't find an answer to this question. If one has only roll-on bags and can carry them off, is early debarkation available? I know it is on Celebrity, and assume it is on Azamara as well, but just wanted to be sure. I'm specifically referring to arrival in Miami. Thanks.

Will you be in Miami overnight? Don't forget you have to clear immigration before debarkation. We were on Quest in Chennai and had a 4 am flight so left the ship about midnight without a problem but this was an overnight stop.

No. We just have a long drive and hope to make it in a day,which is possible if we can get an early start. So we want to know if its worth it to pack lightly to be able to carry our own bags and depart the ship as early as possible. Otherwise we may have to stop overnight on the way, and therefore wouldn't be pressed to pack lightly and could just get off later and pick up bags in the claim area.

We always self disembark. This means we don't put our bags out the night before, finish packing in the morning, have breakfast and off we go. We each had a large suitcase and carry on.

You could easily disembark as soon as the ship is docked and cleared.

We always self disembark. This means we don't put our bags out the night before, finish packing in the morning, have breakfast and off we go. We each had a large suitcase and carry on.

You could easily disembark as soon as the ship is docked and cleared.

Thanks. That answers my question.