Escape Supper Club Question

pajazz28

I am confused DW and I sailing out on Escape this Saturday. I was under the impression that the Supper Club cost additional $$ for a show and diner and it was one day of the cruise for 2 shows. Here is were the confusion comes in, I read on the dailies post by another CC member that there is a show in the supper club every night and now I just read on a review that supper club is complimentary and is served with a 5 course meal. Please clarify this for me first time on NCL and I am confused.

Do all shows in the Supper Club cost additional $$?

Do all the show in the Supper Club included food whether or not they cost additional $$?

I am confused DW and I sailing out on Escape this Saturday. I was under the impression that the Supper Club cost additional $$ for a show and diner and it was one day of the cruise for 2 shows. Here is were the confusion comes in, I read on the dailies post by another CC member that there is a show in the supper club every night and now I just read on a review that supper club is complimentary and is served with a 5 course meal. Please clarify this for me first time on NCL and I am confused.

Do all shows in the Supper Club cost additional $$?

Do all the show in the Supper Club included food whether or not they cost additional $$?

If the After Midnight lead does a show, it is one night, one show, excellent 5 course dinner.

Other nights they have guest performers with a complimentary dinner. The dinners can be booked on board at a kiosk. They sell out very quickly.

Was on the Escape 5/6-5/13.

I believe that there are a couple different shows in the Supper Club. We went to see The Company Men (kind of an older boy band) the first night. We booked it in our stateroom right when we boarded. There was no cost and it included a 3-course dinner (appetizer of tomato and mozzarella salad, a "crab cake" but more like a dollop of tuna and a nice piece of beef, entree of chicken, shrimp and polenta and dessert of meringue w/fruit topping and a piece of smores cake).

Another show in the Supper Club is the cabaret style show with one of the leads from After Midnight (Sharon Wilkins. The cost of this show was $29.95 per person + 18% gratuity. You get a set 5-course dinner with this show.

Of course, there's Wine Lover's the Musical which gets you lunch and I believe 6 glasses of wine for $19.95 + 18% gratuity.

One of the performers from the Brat Pack, James Byous played acoustic guitar in the Supper Club. No charge and the same 3-course dinner as previously described.

The magician, Chris Blackmore performed in the Supper Club several times but it was not a dinner show.

I hope this clears up some of your confusion.

Don't stress about planning anything beforehand. We only booked one dinner reservation prior to the cruise. Upon arrival in your room, go ahead and book everything from your stateroom TV.

Enjoy your cruise!!! We're already talking about our next one.

Take Care,

Melissa