Ashley Madison Leak - Live from Escape 5/27

Rick, congrats on the activity level of the thread, getting back the Navigangster level! May the Anthem thread be only a blip on your Live Thread radar!

This has been hilarious to read, and the jelly is setting in. I just finished 2 quizzes, while you most likely finished 2 Hendricks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Rick, congrats on the activity level of the thread, getting back the Navigangster level! May the Anthem thread be only a blip on your Live Thread radar!

This has been hilarious to read, and the jelly is setting in. I just finished 2 quizzes, while you most likely finished 2 Hendricks!

Chase - just think what you could do with a video camera there! ps - How is your son who hit his head on your Anthem cruise?

Chase - just think what you could do with a video camera there! ps - How is your son who hit his head on your Anthem cruise?

I miss Bruiser! Well I miss all of them of course. Not going to speak for Mr. P, but the little man looked to be healing quite nicely.

Speaking of Anthem, a reputable source tells me Mr. P is working on the that video as we type.

If anyone doesn't already know, Chasep17 is a best bud of mine that also happens to make a video like a boss. Check out his latest from our Navigator sailing this past March. His YouTube channel is also full of other fun cruise related vids to check out.

Edited by CruiseLifeRick

He's doing really good! Laceration looks to be healing a good as can be! Thanks!

And I am always in 'what I could do with video' mode!

Speaking of Anthem, a reputable source tells me Mr. P is working on the that video as we type.

If anyone doesn't already know, Chasep17 is a best bud of mine that also happens to make a video like a boss. Check out his latest from our Navigator sailing this past March. His YouTube channel is also full of other fun cruise related vids to check out.

Thanks for the plug!

Now post some more pics!

The irony that the greatest opportunity to realize that you have put on weight during the cruise is the last place that you would be if you did gain weight.

f722de77f48dd6556785e08c2aa0f441.jpg

These are on every landing of the forward stairs.

Note: There are no mirrors in the elevators.

Rick - the French restaurant where you ate that has all of the prices on the menu - are there many specialty restaurants on the ship where everything is ala carte (like Izumi on Royal...)? I don't remember seeing prics listed at the Brazilian restaurant menu.

Rick - the French restaurant where you ate that has all of the prices on the menu - are there many specialty restaurants on the ship where everything is ala carte (like Izumi on Royal...)? I don't remember seeing prics listed at the Brazilian restaurant menu.

It's a la carte, but if you have the UDP it is covered.