Pride of America Specialty Dining Menus

Buddy Bear

I have seen many photos posted of menus, but was surprised to see that many of them do not include pricing. Specifically we will be dining at La Cucina, Teppanyaki, and Cagneys. Some of the menus have pricing for drinks, but not appetizers, entrees, and desserts. Seems strange. Any help is appreciated.

• 8 months later...
Agreed, that's what I thought, but NCL tells me the restaurants are a la carte, prices vary, and they can't tell me the current prices. NCL is not being very helpful

The switch to a la carte was pretty recent and most of the pics of menus are unfortunately older.

• 2 weeks later...
I thought you bought a package for the specialty restaurants? I was looking at a 3 restaurant package and Cagneys was included.

My understanding is that you can purchase the package or "pay" for your meals individually. Can someone please clarify?

• 6 months later...

You can either buy a dining package (if not received as a booking perk) and the more nights you purchase the cheaper it will work out for each meal.

One can also just dine in a specialty restaurant WITHOUT the package and then you would purchase the meal like you do on land, the appetizers will have a charge, the main course has a charge and dessert will cost you as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I dined at Cagneys 2 weeks ago during Hurricane Lane. The prices were very reasonable. I had the largest size Filet Mignon which was $20.00, had crab cakes for an appetizer which was $6.00, potato Soup which was $4.00. They had various sides to go with your meal, ie, baked potato, mashed potato, creamed spinach, etc that were $2.00 each per side, enough that you could share. The cost for the 2 of us was $71.93 including the tip. We were not interested in the deserts at Cagneys so we went to the main dining room for free, and requested a table to jut have desert & loaded up on them.

We also ate at Tappenyaki & the cost for the 2 of us was $74.38, and that was a combo of filet mignon & chicken. Tappenyaki has a set price of $29.95 per person. The food was great. One note though, you will notice that on the menu only some entrees come with noodles. Ours did not, and we really like them, so we asked the server if we could have them & she gave them too us. So if you ask, they will provide. Also there were some at our table that mixed and matched entrees that were not listed, ex, Chicken & scallops & the server was happy to oblige. Just ask for the combo you like.