Reef Club with Autoprogresso?

txmomto1

Beautiful facility. Food is just ok but drinks are great. Be aware, some people take "ulimited drinks" to the extreme. That may be a concern for the young as well as us seniors. Spent a couple of nights there and one day NCL pax were there.

Sorry. I was talking about the all-inclusive Reef Yucatan, but the same could be true.

I went to their website and just emailed my question about the Reef Club, got a very quick response back, was told it was 45.00 PP. My family and I have been there before always have had a good time, this is the first time we are booking through autoprogreso but i have read the reviews and almost all were very good.

• 4 weeks later...
When I went to Progreso , Autoprogreso Tours offered to my family the Reef Club Tour and includes the food, drinks and also the mayan ruins, I guess is xcambo. And it´s $45.

I don´t know if the same price now.

:)

How, and when did you book this, if you don't mind my asking? I'm taking my 2 teens plus they're eaching bringing their BFF alond in a week. The friends would like to see some Mayan Ruins, but also have a beach experience, so I'm considering this excursion. Can you speak to how the ruins experience was? Did you wait and book it with AutoProgresso when you got off the bus that takes you down the long pier at Progresso? Did you see people there offering this particular excursion?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I will be in Progreso on December 28th and I´m really excited that I´ve booked this tour. I´m paying only $49 dlls. pp and the Tour Agent told me that includes meals, beverages, private beach, pools, etc, in a very nice resort. After that they will take us to the Ruins of Xcambo. autoprogresotours@hotmail.com

Carnival Triumph

8 days and counting!!:p

Hello,

I will be in Progreso on December 28th and I´m really excited that I´ve booked this tour. I´m paying only $49 dlls. pp and the Tour Agent told me that includes meals, beverages, private beach, pools, etc, in a very nice resort. After that they will take us to the Ruins of Xcambo. autoprogresotours@hotmail.com

Carnival Triumph

8 days and counting!!:p

I hope you have a really terrific cruise! And enjoy your excursion....it sounds great!

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone recently gone to the Reef Club thru Autoprogresso? Where r they when u get to dock in Progresso? How long is the time u are gone? Is it better than the Corona beach break?:cool:

Hola,

It has been a couple of years since we were in Progreso, but the AutoProgreso tour to Reef Yucatan is pretty nice. You can book at the flea market (tourist trap;)) where they drop you off. I believe that it was $45 when we were there. The Xcambo Ruins are pretty small but nice and the resort is gorgeous with one of the prettiest pools that I have seen. There is a special area with plenty of toys for the kids, and there is a volleyball court on the beach. The tour leaves you plenty of time for shopping in town.

The Corona Beach Break is a waste of money. You can walk to the beach from the flea market and have your pick of places on the beach right next to the Corona thing. The waiters will serve you right on the beach. We hung out in front of Le Saint Bonnet. If you want fresh fish this place is hard to beat. It is right in front of the local fish market.:D I have also seen good reviews on Buddy's, and Flamingo's.

Hola,

It has been a couple of years since we were in Progreso, but the AutoProgreso tour to Reef Yucatan is pretty nice. You can book at the flea market (tourist trap;)) where they drop you off. I believe that it was $45 when we were there. The Xcambo Ruins are pretty small but nice and the resort is gorgeous with one of the prettiest pools that I have seen. There is a special area with plenty of toys for the kids, and there is a volleyball court on the beach. The tour leaves you plenty of time for shopping in town.

The Corona Beach Break is a waste of money. You can walk to the beach from the flea market and have your pick of places on the beach right next to the Corona thing. The waiters will serve you right on the beach. We hung out in front of Le Saint Bonnet. If you want fresh fish this place is hard to beat. It is right in front of the local fish market.:D I have also seen good reviews on Buddy's, and Flamingo's.

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
yes, they have a website but they can show you more explicit pictures if you contact them. I don´t know if still available but this is the email address i reserved my tour autoprogresotours@hotmail.com

have fun!!!!:p

hi cy,

i agree 100% . Just got back from progreso last week and the email address you show is still available; actually a woman named christy email me back and she showed me amazing pics.

Archived