Breakfast in Sabatinis

margeg

I understand suite passengers can have breakfast in Sabatinis. Does anyone know what the breakfast hours are in that restaurant?

thanks

marge

Hi Marge. We had a suite on Golden Princess last August on an Inside Passage Alaska cruise. We had breakfast at Sabatini's nearly every day.

The hours were 7:30 to 10:30 on sea days and 7:00 to 9:30 on port days.

Have a wonderful cruise and enjoy your suite and your breakfasts at Sabatini's.

One morning we casually mentioned to our waiter that it would be nice if sometime they had blueberry pancakes; the very next morning he greeted us with, "we have blueberry pancakes this morning."

Breakfast in Sabitinis is the best! Beautiful view out the back of the dining room. Attentive wait staff that will get to know you. Quiet and relaxed. It's a great suite perk!

Those locations are nice and my favorite, not the best in the old Sabatini's locations out onto the Promenade deck.

One morning we casually mentioned to our waiter that it would be nice if sometime they had blueberry pancakes; the very next morning he greeted us with, "we have blueberry pancakes this morning."

Same exact thing happened to us except it was steak & eggs. When others heard my request they wanted it also. (Was great)

I also had two lattes every morning. The waiters are excellent about exactly how you want it. They would say a little mocha added or a little less or none @ all. I should have gotten it skinny style, but you know how it is. You can also ask for it decaf made with a double shot of decaf expresso. That way the even thou it was decaf it was strong.

The menu is not that large, but you can order anything:D

Edited by Ronnieslady

It is one of my very favorite suite perks.I have seen many enjoying Mimosas. I love the coffee. They bring me 2 shots of espresso, A glass of skim milk and a cup of ice. I make my own iced latte (must make my own, as I am a total coffee control freak)!

We just disembarked from the Grand Princess in Whittier yesterday and we had breakfast in Sabatini's every morning (except disembarkation morning) and the hours were as stated earlier, 7:30 - 9:30 on port days and 7:30-10:30 on sea days. The staff and food were superb as usual!

Edited by bagney

We have just returned from 3 weeks on the Emerald Princess and for the first time ever Sabatinis was opened on Disembarkation day. However it was open at the usual time from 7.30am onwards so anyone with an earlier disembark time couldn't use it. This was fabulous news to us. We love this suite perk the most.

We have just returned from 3 weeks on the Emerald Princess and for the first time ever Sabatinis was opened on Disembarkation day. However it was open at the usual time from 7.30am onwards so anyone with an earlier disembark time couldn't use it. This was fabulous news to us. We love this suite perk the most.

It was available on disembarkation day on the Golden in April but they said it was because the ship was going into dry dock that day and Horizon Court was closed for remodel.

Same exact thing happened to us except it was steak & eggs. When others heard my request they wanted it also. (Was great)

I also had two lattes every morning. The waiters are excellent about exactly how you want it. They would say a little mocha added or a little less or none @ all. I should have gotten it skinny style, but you know how it is. You can also ask for it decaf made with a double shot of decaf expresso. That way the even thou it was decaf it was strong.

The menu is not that large, but you can order anything:D

I guess I knew you could order off menu but it just didn't occur to me. Wife is happy with salmon and bagel, would order anything else. I'm going for the steak and eggs with an ice latte our next Princess cruise.

It was available on disembarkation day on the Golden in April but they said it was because the ship was going into dry dock that day and Horizon Court was closed for remodel.

Hi Janice, The Emerald wasn't going into dry dock and Horizon was open. It was a new decision made by the Hotel manager I believe. We also got first night speciality dining on every stage of our cruise (3 weeks), even though it was booked as a 2 week and then an additional 1 week as a B2B. Again this was a new decision by the Hotel manager. We were not grumbling. Unfortunately we couldn't take advantage of it on our final disembarkation day as we were off the ship at 6.45am. I don't know if this will be introduced fleet wide or was/is just an Emerald thing :D

Hi all,

We are currently on the Island Princess at the end of our cruise. We thoroughly enjoyed our Sabatini Breakfast each morning. I also casually asked the first morning if they had a mixed berry pancake. They had the batter and mix ready every morning in case I wanted it. It was so wonderful! enjoy

Hi all,

We are currently on the Island Princess at the end of our cruise. We thoroughly enjoyed our Sabatini Breakfast each morning. I also casually asked the first morning if they had a mixed berry pancake. They had the batter and mix ready every morning in case I wanted it. It was so wonderful! enjoy

Very nice! :)

Thank you all for the info. Sounds like everyone has enjoyed this. Yes, it will be our first princess suite after 10 princess cruises, mostly min suites. I am not an early riser so I'm glad they do not end too early in the morning.

Nice to learn about the special coffees too. :)

Marge

We have just returned from 3 weeks on the Emerald Princess and for the first time ever Sabatinis was opened on Disembarkation day.

We were on the Emerald over New Years and on the morning of the last day when we were saying good bye to the head waiter, he said there was talk about having it open on the last morning. Glad to hear they went ahead with it. I remember one cruise where they had Sabitini's for the suite disembarkation lounge. They had a small buffet line open but I think it would be perfect for the lounge and breakfast - kill two birds with one stone. And I bet suite passengers would leave their cabin a little earlier then - stewards would love that.

The hours vary depending on if you are in port. They open around 7:00 and close around 10:00 pr 10:30. They are not open on debarkation day.

But, suite guests can order a full hot breakfast from room service for debarkation day.

But, suite guests can order a full hot breakfast from room service for debarkation day.

I've thought about this but also took into consideration the imposition it would be on my steward. Not only wouldn't leave until 8, but then there are all those extra dishes to clean up.

I know that they have kindly asked if they can start the room when I go to breakfast. When I come back, the beds are made and the room mostly cleaned out. I can still use the bathroom and pull together last minute stuff.

I like the idea of a nice small buffet for suite passengers on disembarkation day. I was told the reason they don't have service is because the head waiter and staff have other jobs to do (like take care of the wheel chair lounge).