iPad Air 2 posting

nordski

Thanks.

It looks like it's my problem. When I type in a response it won't let me scroll down, so it limits the length.

Of course that's a bonus for those who want me to be more concise, or perhaps refrain entirely [emoji1].

Thanks KirkNC, I'll give that a try.

Edited by nordski

Usually the problem is the software and not the hardware. Perhaps try a different browser. Oftentimes that solves issues.

First of all, apologies for not being more specific as to the problem. No excuse for that.

Rallydave pushed me to approach the issue from a different angle. Indeed, it's a software problem on my IPad.

The source of the problem is the Cruise Critic Forums App. Perhaps this will help others who may encounter that difficulty.

Thanks again.

First of all, apologies for not being more specific as to the problem. No excuse for that.

Rallydave pushed me to approach the issue from a different angle. Indeed, it's a software problem on my IPad.

The source of the problem is the Cruise Critic Forums App. Perhaps this will help others who may encounter that difficulty.

Thanks again.

Are you referring to tap talk? Personally I don't use it. I also don't use the messenger app on facebook. I love my iPad but would rather just use my pc for many things. I can't enlarge my font or put color into my posts with the iPad. I also don't know how to copy and paste if I want to share a link.

Are you referring to tap talk? Personally I don't use it. I also don't use the messenger app on facebook. I love my iPad but would rather just use my pc for many things. I can't enlarge my font or put color into my posts with the iPad. I also don't know how to copy and paste if I want to share a link.

I gave up on Tapatalk a few iterations ago, when they "improved" it so much that it was virtually unusable. Not just my opinion, that of many reviewers as well.

I receive notices from them that they "want me back". Perhaps I should go check and see how the reviews are going now.

The Cruise Critic Forum App, is separate application. Looks like it has been "improved" as well. This all makes me sympathetic to those working on the Azamara ans Celebrity websites.

I gave up on Tapatalk a few iterations ago, when they "improved" it so much that it was virtually unusable. Not just my opinion, that of many reviewers as well.

I receive notices from them that they "want me back". Perhaps I should go check and see how the reviews are going now.

The Cruise Critic Forum App, is separate application. Looks like it has been "improved" as well. This all makes me sympathetic to those working on the Azamara ans Celebrity websites.

I guess I've never seen the cc app.

Thanks.

It looks like it's my problem. When I type in a response it won't let me scroll down, so it limits the length.

Of course that's a bonus for those who want me to be more concise, or perhaps refrain entirely [emoji1].

Thanks KirkNC, I'll give that a try.

Instead of opening in Safari, try using Opera Mini.

I can't open other websites quoted in CC posts in Safari but they do open in Opera.

Tried Cruise Critic Forum app - don't like it as much, doesn't seem to have an option to 'favourite' the forums you like to follow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My listings show my favourite forums in the app, but perhaps that is a carryover from accessing the website with a browser and selecting them in that manner.

I note you are using Tapatalk. Perhaps I need to see if functionality has been restored.

Aww, this is kind of you Nordski. It's not everyday I hear empathy for our website technicians.

But back to the topic, I log in to CC through Safari on my iPad. I found the app to be clunky, but like others have said, I haven't tried it in maybe a year. If you discover it's better now, I'll be interested to try it!