Bonnie - packages clarification

uktog

The More package may well nicely address a comment I have made previously. I am happy to pay upfront within the fare or add a bundle to a booking to continue to enjoy items or address other limitations in the standard offering.

Unfortunately, I made a booking just before the bundles were added for free to the cruise, but that's life I suppose. I may well consider paying the $700 anyway.

To help decide, I have some questions as I was not sure of all I read on the website

1. Is the cost $700/$1000 etc per stateroom or per person -I am 99.99% certain it's per room but just checking

2. I see the premium beverage package also includes the beer package, but more importantly for me, does it also include the water package? On Celebrity the additional packages automatically include the water package but I cannot see any mention of it on Azamara's website. If it does not can you feed back to the powers that be the strange anomaly that the more expensive beer package but not the less expensive (more healthy) water package are included. I need my sparkling water fix!!

3. Regarding the device being connected to the Internet, is it one device or one device at a time (subtle difference but might be important)

Thanks in advance

Edited by uktog

3. Regarding the device being connected to the Internet, is it one device or one device at a time (subtle difference but might be important)

This one I can answer. It is one device at a time. If you login with a second device and the first is still logged in the first connection will be broken.

Never forget to logout if you are finished with the internet.

we are in the process of looking at cruises this year and do find the deals/packages/perks etc confusing too.

we like to pay up front and then relax on board not examining prices. we do not drink much alcohol but enjoy good wine with meals, sparkling water and good tea/coffee. internet would be nice and really should be available not optional but in so many settings it seems to be treated like an expensive luxury, and costed as such.

perhaps eventually all the choices/costs will be easier and I suppose because we are all individuals we need/want to purchase different things.

we look forward to finding a beautiful cruise that meets our needs. our travel agent might be able to clarify our options. meanwhile will read the threads and see what others are saying.

we are in the process of looking at cruises this year and do find the deals/packages/perks etc confusing too.

we like to pay up front and then relax on board not examining prices. we do not drink much alcohol but enjoy good wine with meals, sparkling water and good tea/coffee. internet would be nice and really should be available not optional but in so many settings it seems to be treated like an expensive luxury, and costed as such.

perhaps eventually all the choices/costs will be easier and I suppose because we are all individuals we need/want to purchase different things.

we look forward to finding a beautiful cruise that meets our needs. our travel agent might be able to clarify our options. meanwhile will read the threads and see what others are saying.

Completely agree with you about the Internet.

Booked a land holiday yesterday to a hotel in Italy (not 5 star). As I would expect free wi Fi is included. Fed up with most of the cruise industry including Azamara using this as a cash cow.

I think given that unlimited internet is part of the benefits packages being sold, we are not going to see free internet on Azamara any time soon. I agree it is now an expectation not a perk in hotels, however I have taken the view, its not going to happen on Azamara so how can I find other ways to reduce the costs - and the package might be the solution IF water was included

just reading the thread about conditions post dry dock. not quite complete missing toilet seats/bath plugs and some furniture... funny in away a bit fawlty towers.

would not expect some items to be missing but you never know. at least we will not be expected to pay extra for toilet seats or bath plugs, unlike internet.

reminds me a little about a friend who wanted a short break at a hotel with a pool. her agent booked it but when she arrived the beautiful pool was drained of water.

compensation followed but it reminds that nothing can be expected in travel, there are always surprises.

The More package may well nicely address a comment I have made previously. I am happy to pay upfront within the fare or add a bundle to a booking to continue to enjoy items or address other limitations in the standard offering.

Unfortunately, I made a booking just before the bundles were added for free to the cruise, but that's life I suppose. I may well consider paying the $700 anyway.

To help decide, I have some questions as I was not sure of all I read on the website

1. Is the cost $700/$1000 etc per stateroom or per person -I am 99.99% certain it's per room but just checking

2. I see the premium beverage package also includes the beer package, but more importantly for me, does it also include the water package? On Celebrity the additional packages automatically include the water package but I cannot see any mention of it on Azamara's website. If it does not can you feed back to the powers that be the strange anomaly that the more expensive beer package but not the less expensive (more healthy) water package are included. I need my sparkling water fix!!

Thanks in advance

Hello uktog,

1. The price is per stateroom. https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/luxury-cruise-deals/more-to-love

2. I need to ask about the water package...

3. As another poster writes, it is one device at a time.

Hello uktog,

1. The price is per stateroom. https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/luxury-cruise-deals/more-to-love

Thanks I await the update re the water as that now is the decider on whether to add a package or not

Hello uktog,

Bonnie,

This is really confusing. I am in the US and booked 18 months ago so don't have the package Like Package and the Adore package shows on the US site at $ 600 while the Love package shows $1,400. No price shown to add the Like package and no $700 price for any of them.

Am guessing the $700 is for the UK but, don't understand why it is in dollars rather than pounds and why the pricing is different and why the US people can add the basic package while we can't in the US.

Really confusing having a promotion across the world with the same benefits but, different pricing and availability. Realize that there are different promotions in various markets but, in this case appears it is the same promotion with very different pricing as well as the ability of some markets to buy the included promo if booked earlier in some markets but, not all.

Extremely confusing and with the internet, people everywhere find out about promos in different markets and here on CC with people in different markets, almost impossible for one to know what he or she can or cannot have, order, or get free or pay for.

Thanks,

Bonnie,

This is really confusing. I am in the US and booked 18 months ago so don't have the package Like Package and the Adore package shows on the US site at $ 600 while the Love package shows $1,400. No price shown to add the Like package and no $700 price for any of them.

Am guessing the $700 is for the UK but, don't understand why it is in dollars rather than pounds and why the pricing is different and why the US people can add the basic package while we can't in the US.

Really confusing having a promotion across the world with the same benefits but, different pricing and availability. Realize that there are different promotions in various markets but, in this case appears it is the same promotion with very different pricing as well as the ability of some markets to buy the included promo if booked earlier in some markets but, not all.

Extremely confusing and with the internet, people everywhere find out about promos in different markets and here on CC with people in different markets, almost impossible for one to know what he or she can or cannot have, order, or get free or pay for.

Thanks,

Go onto Azamara's web site and click on booked guests

When that comes up click onboard pkgs.

It is there for Canada at $700 US funds , so it should be there for US.

Not sure if you can see the UK pages but it is certainly $700, I would not be interested at £700

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.co.uk/booked-guests/onboard-packages/more-love-packages

Thanks uktog, I can see it and in the US the first package is free (included) while I listed the prices for the other two and the packages are different and strangely explained in that we don't get the dollar values for each item.

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/luxury-cruise-deals/more-to-love

This is the US link so you should be able to see or just change your flag to US.

As I said in an earlier post, extremely confusing what with people being able to view other countries and the packages being similar but, different makes life miserable for everyone especially Bonnie who is in the US but, trying to explain for other areas of the world. You have better packages but, the costs in constant US dollars are different.

Must drive the accountants and customer service people batty!!!!!!

Thanks uktog, I can see it and in the US the first package is free (included) while I listed the prices for the other two and the packages are different and strangely explained in that we don't get the dollar values for each item.

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/luxury-cruise-deals/more-to-love

This is the US link so you should be able to see or just change your flag to US.

As I said in an earlier post, extremely confusing what with people being able to view other countries and the packages being similar but, different makes life miserable for everyone especially Bonnie who is in the US but, trying to explain for other areas of the world. You have better packages but, the costs in constant US dollars are different.

Must drive the accountants and customer service people batty!!!!!!

I think I can see where the confusion comes in. I have been looking at the section where there is no free allowance - as I said in my post I already have a booking and so cannot benefit from the free perk.

So in the USA what you are looking at is Free/+$600/+$1400 and I am looking at $700/1300/2100 so if you add in the value of your $700 special offer we are both looking at the same deal. If had the free upgrade I would be looking at exactly the same figures

Edited by uktog

Go onto Azamara's web site and click on booked guests

When that comes up click onboard pkgs.

It is there for Canada at $700 US funds , so it should be there for US.

Sorry munch1, see the link I posted for uktog, not even the same between the states and Canada. Here it is free (included), $600 and $1400 and the includeds are a bit different and explained differently.

Really surprised the US and Canada are different??? And, what if a Canadian buys thru a US TA or vice versa, which package does the customer get and think about the confusion among the agents??

A real conundrum!!!!

Sorry munch1, see the link I posted for uktog, not even the same between the states and Canada. Here it is free (included), $600 and $1400 and the includeds are a bit different and explained differently.

Really surprised the US and Canada are different??? And, what if a Canadian buys thru a US TA or vice versa, which package does the customer get and think about the confusion among the agents??

A real conundrum!!!!

With are Canadian dollar , ends up costing $979.

eeks !!

we, like Uktog, booked before these packages were even launched.

Can anyone confirm

A) the cost is per stateroom.

B) what is included in the premium package. Obviously I know Uktog has asked re Water but I cannot find a discription of the premium package.

I can only find wine, beer, water and top shelf packages. I may be looking in the wrong place.

Thanks for your help.

I think you are looking at specials for particular cruises. I am in the U.S. And if I click on booked guests the packages are listed as add ons that can be purchased if you did not get a promotion on a cruise that includes it. Two different things. We can purchase like package for $700.

Thanks I await the update re the water as that now is the decider on whether to add a package or not

It seems the included beverage packages on these "More" packages are from the Liquor Packages. None include the premium water selections. https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/booked-guests/onboard-packages/beverage-packages.

It seems the included beverage packages on these "More" packages are from the Liquor Packages. None include the premium water selections. https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/booked-guests/onboard-packages/beverage-packages.

Thanks. Although they are indeed from the liquor packages, there is already a non liquor add on to the package. I'm taking it you are saying liquor = spirits.

Could you then feedback to the powers that be that it is anomalous to also include the premium beer package with the liquor package but not the water package. Not sure of the More deal now for us.

Could it be made that you can choose one other add on - choice A being B and B water? Or could they not as mentioned earlier follow the Celebrity model where liquor packages include water.

Now that we all seem to be 'on the same page' re: these packages, may I ask again whether (like wine or liquor packages), they can be purchased once onboard, or at the pier? Thanks in advance Bonnie. John

As Bonnie posted on another thread -

And that's what's causing the price confusion too...there's one set of prices for the special sales promotion and another for the add-on package showing on the websites.

I do apologize to all my fellow CCr's who trust me to have up-to-date information. In this case I'm almost as confused since I had understood this to be simply a sales promotion with the possibility it could become an add-on package if well received. Obviously my memo on the success of this promotion got lost in the drydock excitement. I plan to be fully up to speed on this next week. In the meantime, forgive me for the delay.

We should probably get final clarification shortly.

And any clarification on the water packages - I know what the website says but so often these kind of pages are not well worded. It is illogical that beer is included and water is not.