Azamara Charter Questions

baytraller

When you take an Azamara Charter do you receive Le Club Voyage points

Are any of the Club benefits like internet and laundry included

Are the shuttle buses complimentary

Just what are the differences

The Travel Agent does not seem certain about these issues

I assume you mean if you book one of the cruises where Azamara has chartered the entire ship to a group. My understanding is that the group determines the level of amenities onboard, and that it does not come with LCV benefits because it isn't an Azamara cruise.

I assume you mean if you book one of the cruises where Azamara has chartered the entire ship to a group. My understanding is that the group determines the level of amenities onboard, and that it does not come with LCV benefits because it isn't an Azamara cruise.

Charters are unique. Perks such as LCV benefits are not typically included. Complimentary shuttles, which are perks for everyone, are negotiated on a case-by-case basis. If the chartering company wants to pay for them, they are included.

As for earning LCV points on a chartered voyage, I believe you do earn points as long as you enter your LCV number when you register.

As an example, I don't think spirits are included on Quest's September/October charter from Montreal to NOLA.

As an example, I don't think spirits are included on Quest's September/October charter from Montreal to NOLA.

On the Med charter in April the charter company is now including drinks plus BOGO fares

Guess it is not selling to well

Go to charter company website for correct information: cruising.com.au

Their UK site is showing a differant promotion than the AU site

UK is Buy one and get 2'nd free

AU is buy one and get 2'nd half off

Thanks munch1. What is the UK website? The AU website lists the amenities also. I'm on the April 5 sailing on Journey and disappointed that Azamara seems to always book a long charter after the crossing. Was trying to see if you could book just a segment or had to book entire charter.

Their UK site is showing a differant promotion than the AU site

UK is Buy one and get 2'nd free

AU is buy one and get 2'nd half off

Thanks munch1. What is the UK website? The AU website lists the amenities also. I'm on the April 5 sailing on Journey and disappointed that Azamara seems to always book a long charter after the crossing. Was trying to see if you could book just a segment or had to book entire charter?

Sorry for the double posting. Still learning how to use this website

Thanks munch1. What is the UK website? The AU website lists the amenities also. I'm on the April 5 sailing on Journey and disappointed that Azamara seems to always book a long charter after the crossing. Was trying to see if you could book just a segment or had to book entire charter.

We are not allowed to post websites on cc

Email me at palloway@sourcecable.net and I will send you the site

As my post was taken down, probably because I mentioned the chartering company for the April and September cruise, I'll respond with my information.

I contacted LCV and was told yes we would earn points but as Bonnie also said above, it was up to the chartering company whether we received benefits.

I contacted the chartering company who responded through my travel agent and said we would not receive benefits.

I would suggest that LCV members booked on these cruises make their displeasure known to the chartering company.

For those panicked by the thought of spirits not being available, let me reassure you, although as is the usual policy top shelf spirits will be charged.

The inclusion of the more generous drinks package compared with the originally advertised package was the result of negative feedback the chartering company had received after previous charters.

Cheers,

Sue