Charter 28 April 34 nights

procter

Just seen deal offered for this charter.

Can Bonnie confirm what affinity group has it chartered.

Would not want to be on board with 600 bridge or golf players.

THANKS

It's an Aussie cruise agency. I'd guess the primary affinity is being Australian, although I'm sure others can book with them

Edited by marinaro44

I believe I'd be out line sharing the name of the agency.

I'm guessing Procter might know the agency or he wouldn't be aware they're offering a reduced price. I think what he wants to know is if the charter is intended for a specific clientele, e.g., golfers, bridge players, Australian football fans, etc., where he would feel out of place. The advertising for the chartered cruise doesn't seem to indicate anything like that.

I'm guessing Procter might know the agency or he wouldn't be aware they're offering a reduced price. I think what he wants to know is if the charter is intended for a specific clientele, e.g., golfers, bridge players, Australian football fans, etc., where he would feel out of place. The advertising for the chartered cruise doesn't seem to indicate anything like that.

I'm not privy to the agency's target audience. Charters do all their own marketing.

Thanks Marinaro44 and Bonnie.

Marinaro44 was right.

I was trying to find out if it was an affinity group.

Swingers (for 34 days !!) golf or bridge.

Have googled and found it.

Interesting thing is I got email from my local UK agent but it is not listed on German site.

At £5880 for 2 for 34 nights it is good value and I note as a nod to Marinaro44 that the only category booked out is Continental suites.

Maybe they prefer speciality dining.

At £5880 for 2 for 34 nights it is good value.

Make sure to check what's included. You're not buying the Azamara product but the charter company's product so you'll very likely be charged for drinks, gratuities, etc. I wouldn't expect any Club Voyage events either.

Looks like drinks included no mention dining deals but guess that is an Azamara call on board

Azamara - Ultimate Mediterranean

The Ultimate Mediterranean Cruise - Nice to Venice from £5,880pp

Visit: France • Spain • Italy • Malta • Greece • Cyprus • Turkey • Croatia

Onboard - Azamara Journey | Departs 20 April, 2016 | 34 nights from £5,880pp

*BOOK NOW TO RECEIVE A TRIO OF BONUSES** For a Limited Time Only

2 for 1 Offer - 2nd passenger cruises for FREE

Added Value - FREE drinks package

Going Solo? - No Single Supplements apply

Enjoy all the Mediterranean has to offer on this 'Hidden Treasures of the Mediterranean' 34 night itinerary. Cruise from Nice to Venice, visiting 30 ports of call with 5 overnight port stays included.

Ports of call are: Venice, Dubrovnik, Valletta, Amalfi/Positano, Limassol, Hvar, Nice, St Tropez, Ibiza, Cassis, Hydra Island, Itea, Korcula, Mahon/Menorca, Alanya, Sete, Palamos, Ravenna, Gythion, Olbia, Trapani, Porto Empedocle, Kas, Chania, Sanaray Sur Mer, Mgarr and Propriano.

The cruise also includes:

34 night luxury cruise aboard Azamara Journey

30 ports of call, including 5 overnight port stays

All onboard meals

Return airport transfers

Gratuities, port charges & taxes

FREE drinks package to include:

Boutique red and white wine available throughout your cruise

A selection of international beers available throughout the cruise

Standard spirits, cocktails and bar drinks available throughout the cruise (top shelf items will be available for purchase)

Soft drinks, tea/coffee and bottled water available throughout the cruise

Flights from Newcastle can be added from £415pp.

Terms and Conditions: Prices are based on two adults travelling together in the same cabin (Club Interior Stateroom) with inclusions outlined above. The 2 for 1 offer is only available on new-bookings and for a limited time and applies only to the cruise only fare. Prices and offers are subject to availability and can be withdrawn at any time. Cabins will not be allocated until 2 weeks prior to departure. Offer is correct as at 28/1/2016. Full offer t's and c's apply. Ask for details.

Speak to a Travel Expert

Want to know more about a particular holiday? Call our office or request a callback

What category cabin is this for??? We have just booked a verandah cabin in Australia and got second person HALF price which we believe is still a good deal. Now to join the roll call which is very small so far. We used the roll call on our last Azamara cruise to great benefit!!!would be great to get some information on ship excursions, boarding times etc which so far is not available.

We did 34 nights charter last year with this company. Azamara had everything as usual except the special night concert. Your travel agent should have a email they can send to you of the land tours for the ship. Great ports of call.Not many people used the roll call but those that did had lots of tours booked. Get going and have a look at all the usual places to find out what tours you want and ask if anyone will join you to cut down the costs. You lucky people and it's such a great discount.

Not wishing to be a party pooper but just to let you know what happened when we found that we were on Quest with just 50 other independent cruisers and over 500 who were booked through a charter.

• There was no White Night evening and no mention of it.

• The food was definitely a few steps down from our previous experiences on Azamara - not sure if they were catering to a particular budget that the charter had paid for.

• As the charter company organised their own lectures for their guests, there were very few others provided by Azamara.

• There was little chance of chatting to people in the lounges before dinner etc as folk on the charter would gather in their own groups and in fact the seating in the lounge just outside Discoveries restaurant was rearranged into big groups of chairs and taken over by the big groups. I don't think we ever found a seat there.

• An effect of the charter group's intensive programme of early morning and late evening classes and lectures, combined with their packed daily itinerary, was that their participants were mostly tired by mid evening and so the entertainment provided by Azamara was poorly attended, including the disco, of course. One evening the entertainer moved the 15 or so guests to the front seats and he did his act on the floor instead of the stage.

I personally wouldn't sail on a cruise if I knew that a charter was taking over most of the ship.