Azamazing evening question

midwestchick

I don't have any info on your question, but I downloaded the shore excursion booklet for your cruise to see what the AzAmazing Evening was and all I can say is WOW!!! That is the best menu of shore excursions I have ever seen, and the prices are very reasonable for ship excursions too. I have been to all these ports, but I wish I was going on this cruise with you. Enjoy!

I don't have any info on your question, but I downloaded the shore excursion booklet for your cruise to see what the AzAmazing Evening was and all I can say is WOW!!! That is the best menu of shore excursions I have ever seen, and the prices are very reasonable for ship excursions too. I have been to all these ports, but I wish I was going on this cruise with you. Enjoy!

I downloaded it too but couldn't find an explanation. Could you copy and paste it for me? This is one of the replacement cruises for the Norway cruise, when we would have cruised with you. The Spanish ports will be new for us, with the exception of Baecelona, which we will sail out of in May. Excited about all of the Gaudi architecture.

BRI1 AzAmazing Evening - Flamenco at Poble Espanyol

Price: 0

Duration: 2 hours

Departure Time: 7:00 pm

Experience the sensuality and drama of flamenco with an authentic performance at Poble Espanyol. This incredible village is a recreation of several architectural styles prominent throughout Spain. This evening’s entertainment is a local troupe of athletic dancers outfitted in traditional costuming with authentic flourishes, performing in a classic Plaza Mayor or large plaza like those scattered throughout Spain. Watch in wonder as the dancers’ hands clap, feet stomp and the music swells throughout the plaza. Castanets and fans swing through the air as the dancers twirl with grace and passion. This intimate performance is a wonderful immersion in the natural rhythms of one of Spain’s most important cultural touchstones.

Highlights:

• Discover the drama of Spain's national dance, flamenco, plus authentic live music.

• Visit the Poble Espanyol, a replica village of Spain's prominent architecture and arts.

What to Bring:

•Keycard and photo identification

•Sun protection

•Camera

•Cash/credit cards

What to Wear:

•Walking shoes

•Hat and sunglasses

Terms and Conditions

AzAmazing Evenings events are complimentary and included on all except Transatlantic crossings and voyages that are less than 7 nights long. A few select itineraries may not feature ports conducive to such events, in which case the AzAmazing Evenings event will be held onboard. A refund will not be given if you do not attend, or if the event date, port, venue or program changes, or the event must be cancelled or changed for any reason by Azamara Club Cruises. All AzAmazing Evenings event dates, ports, venues, and programs are subject to change without notice.

Reservations: Reservations are required for your AzAmazing Evenings event. After booking your voyage, please visit AzamaraClubCruises.com/AzAmazingEvenings to select the event for your voyage, then follow the instructions to reserve your place. If you do not pre-book the AzAmazing Evenings event online but decide to participate once onboard, you may sign up until the morning of the event, space permitting. To be sure there is room for you, we encourage you to reserve before boarding.

Cancellations: Because Azamara Club Cruises incurs costs for each participating guest, we ask that you let us know by no later than 10:00 PM the previous day if you decide not to attend. Confirmed guests who do not cancel by this deadline and do not show up will be assessed a cancellation fee of $100 per person. Onboard Credits (OBCs) cannot be used to pay for cancellation fees.

Hi Nancy,

Saturday again and I have emailed you.

Last year I had to ring Azamara to book on to the Amazing evening. I was booking other excursions so it wasn't a problem. Poble Espanyol has examples of all the different types of Spanish architecture throughout the past few centuries and we are considering going during the day as my parents recommended visiting here. It's hard to know how much time we will have on the amazing evening to look around. Barcelona is very easy to get around and has a excellent and cheap metro. Last time we were there, for convienance, we took a taxi to the Sagrada Familia, toured the church with a guide and then hopped onto the metro it was very easy.

Lindsay

I posted a response to a query on the roll call for that cruise.

Please do not be concerned for any cruise, it seems they have changed their policy. On Quest there was NO registration required for our evening and no tickets issued. To help with numbers and planning there was a sheet at Land Discoveries where you just added your room no and the number attending.

They asked those with special mobility needs to contact them directly to discuss what assistance was required but otherwise no online registration or contacts required.

By the way, with this approach they could not levy a cancellation fee - I wonder if they ever did

I logged into my booked cruise, and when I tried to look in the excursions for the AzAmazing Evening, it told me "There were no shore excursions found that match the search criteria you selected. Please broaden your search by specifying fewer criteria."

What am I doing wrong?

I posted a response to a query on the roll call for that cruise.

Please do not be concerned for any cruise, it seems they have changed their policy. On Quest there was NO registration required for our evening and no tickets issued. To help with numbers and planning there was a sheet at Land Discoveries where you just added your room no and the number attending.

They asked those with special mobility needs to contact them directly to discuss what assistance was required but otherwise no online registration or contacts required.

By the way, with this approach they could not levy a cancellation fee - I wonder if they ever did

Interesting. I may call Caltain's Club though.

We did cancel one at the last minute a couple of years ago and we were not charged.

A couple of times I've cancelled last minute and never been charged. I too wonder whether anyone has been.

Phil

There is absolutely no way on the last year's cruises could they have known who was or was not at any Evening so I would suggest if there has been a charge made it was some time ago

Bonnie and team, I walked through the on line process to book and, at the end, it said it couldn't book my reservation because the credit card would not work.

Since the price was zero, I hadn't been asked for a card nor entered one.

How do you book your azamazing evening?

Frustrated.....

Bonnie and team, I walked through the on line process to book and, at the end, it said it couldn't book my reservation because the credit card would not work.

Frustrated.....

As long as you go through the process and get that message that your credit card won't work then you are booked. Check your reservation after you've done it under the shorex tab and it should show.

Phil

Frustrated.....

On our last cruise we were told they were no longer doing advanced bookings so they may have disabled all the potential to record interest. There was a sign up sheet at guest relations but no tickets were issued and no one checked who was or who was not going. Maybe they now have enough of an understanding of the approx. numbers that go and have decided the record keeping and ticket issue was more trouble than it was worth

I am now booked for the Azamazing Evening. I called Le Club Voyage and spoke with a very courteous young man.

When a better offer came about, I cancelled my cruise and rebooked it. Hence I was using the old booking number. :rolleyes: :o :eek: There are days I even amaze myself...LOL :D

Lesson to self....delete any old reservations. :p